What day would you want to do training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What day of the week would you want to do One day training?

• Monday

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters

fozzyo

Reaction score
I'm currently scheduling my training programme for the remainder of the year, and a lot of my training has been done on the weekend. While I had a 9 - 5 Monday - Friday job that was perfect, but as a full time therapist Saturdays can be busy days.

So if you where attending a one day training course, what day of the week do you think is best?

i run all my classes on either a sun, mon or tues and work in the salon the rest of the time

personally for me taking a class i dont mind as i am self employed.... altho a Friday or Saturday isnt the best as they are busier salon days

Jess
xox

Weekends are always better for me, owing to having an IT job in the week; I would probably say different if I ran a salon though!

definetly monday for me!

I am willing to train people most days but so far have offered sundays and mondays and this has worked well,
as the people i teach tend to work in salons so they are the days that are best for them and me hth

I voted Sunday as then i dont have to worry how and whos gonna take and pick up my daughter from school that day,she can just stay at home with her dad.:)

Sundays and Mondays as any other days I lose income:hug:

Oooh interesting response, thanks for that guys! Been really helpful.

Mat

Sunday for me too, because of the kids.:hug:

I would say Sunday. I don't work on Monday either, but, I always have to allow a day either side for travel.

Sunday or monday would be good.

:hug:

i voted all! personally i dont care which day, as long as its actually near me for a change!

wake up lincolnshire!! lol

I voted sunday its a good day you dont have to worry about child care cost and if your lucky there are grandparents. And dad can have them for a change its so good for the men too.!!

Latest posts

Back