What did Santa bring you this year and what meats are you having for you dinner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got vivienne westwood jewelry, a thomas sabo charm bracelet, TOWIE pjs, chocolate, smellies and a kardashian kollection purse! Got spoilt ;) we had a turkey and beef dinner, we live in oz now but like to keep it traditional :)

Lots of the usual stuff for Christmas, lots of little knick knacks, clothes, handbag, shoes, jewelery, books, Champagne, a strawberry liqueur I love and lots and lots of Lindt and Godiva chocolate - which I am now sick of the site of!! Got a bit of cash too which I am not sure what I am doing with yet. Also had a pre Christmas weeks cruise . Oh and a nice pamper day at the spa so did very well:wink2:

We got to put on our finery and went to the Ritz for Christmas day and had the most fabulous dinner with every meat and seafood imaginable, the dessert station was like being a kid in a candy store, amazing! All washed down with unlimited champagne.

So all and all an enjoyable festive season. It's just 11 am here in Florida and just contemplating taking the decorations down but can't face it after a couple too many Sangria's last night!

Last edited:
I got from my oh an iPad2,iPhone 4 new coat I wanted,leggings and tops from river island.

My mum and dad got me smellies,perfume,chocs,charm for my pandora.

My babies got me a gorgeous pandora charm they chose it themselves and for 3 and 5 years old they have very expensive and fab taste lol :)

Got 2 more pandora charms from inlaws so very happy lady.

I was round my mums this year,so we had prawn cocktail my fave and turkey and ham :) my mum and dad are the best cooks ever so was too yummy x

we haven't had christmas yet.... i'm jealous of you all BUT at least it means there is still time for snow until MY christmas..lol.

My 13yr old flew to Oz to spend the whole of the festive period out there with her dad (he moved out there over 3yrs ago so not seen her in all that time) so we have put our family christmas off until she comes home... 13th January is soooo soooon :)

i have a 3yr old (plus two adult children and a grandchild) so we have the tree up and have just decorated the ceilings and as she doesnt go to pre-school she doesnt realise that the original christmas has come and gone, she is so excited tho bless her.
present wise its a very small affair for us as money is tight for us all so token gifts for all except the weeny ones who have about thirty pounds in total spent on them between us all. - next year tho i hope to be making some money doing fantastic nails and i will be able to treat all my lil lovelys :)

we will be eating turkey, beef and of course all the trimmings and it will be a fab family dinner as i will be cooking for my 4 kids, sons gf, granddaughter, myself AND if my newest granddaughter makes an 18 days early arrival she will be included too :) i LOVE christmas

Latest posts

Back