What did Santa bring you this year and what meats are you having for you dinner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And oh my.. How could I forget my parlux hairdryer!! :-O x

Standing rib roast (prime rib), roasted new potates sauted in garlic and thyme, fresh green beans steamed in beef broth with garlic and onions, homemade pumpkin pie.

New diamond earrings and matching bracelet from hubbie. My favorite gift, however, are the new super cool Ray Ban sunglasses from my son.
390925_2527741790607_1165291278_2102060_678943554_n.jpg

But the best gift of all was that after almost two years, my husband and my son are finally talking again.

Truly a magical Christmas!!

i Got a swavorski crystal pen :)
dont eat meat , but i made a huge amount of food,
potato salad ,coleslaw , roast potatos , carret parsnip,corn on cob , 2 huge maccaroni cheese bakes and this odd thing i make every year its bit like a giant sausage roll but inside is vegi sausages , stuffing , and fake chicken strips , then baked and sliced , and lots of gravy . and stilton scons.

also fed sevral single airmen that wear going to be lonly this xmas so invited them over,
so it was a crazy house! (but it always is lol )

and the man next door hes single , millitery police and is working tonight so took him some to ,

My boyfriend proposed to me too on Xmas eve :) congrats to you :) defo the best Xmas present ever isn't it :)

We had a huge turkey dinner with pigs in blankets! Gota love them!

Merry chriatmas everyone :) xx
aaawww congrads

We had turkey, duck, beef and pork plus all the trimmings. I actually didn't go overboard with the dinner but I did with the chocolates!
I had some Cinnabar perfume, a couple of bottles of FCUK bodywash, a DKNY purse, pyjamas, dressing gown, a new pandora bracelet with a charm, a cardigan, a digital photochanging keyring thingy, an eyebrow bar, a necklace, a bracelet, professor laytons new game for my ds, a gift voucher for some eyelash infills and copious boxes of chocolates : )
I felt very spoilt!
I need to eat all my chocolates before the New Year for when I start my diet!

We had beef for Xmas dinner!!!

What I got for Xmas from me mum was
Shihtzu puppy , nail trainer,nail polish holder (roo) opi polishes, curette,2gel kits, nail art book, 2 DVDs about nails etc, 2 packs of nail art brushes,pair of boots, 3 bottles of perfume,5 pairs of jeans, 2 tops, bath stuff, ted baker vanity bag from boots, chocolate, more eyebrow pluckers, new trimmer for my barbering , 3 big bottles of cuticle oil, acrylic nail art paints, storage case for nail art,

I think that is it at top of my head :D

We had turkey and gammon for lunch:)

I recieved a pair of limited edition Ugg boots, clothes, a Tresor Paris bracelet, Tiffany and Co earrings, clothes, make up, smellies, Miss Dior Cherie perfume, but sadly no trace of Robert Pattinson under my tree hehe xx

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

... but sadly no trace of Robert Pattinson under my tree hehe xx

Don't feel bad. That fat bast**d didn't leave Shemar Moore under my tree either.

Don't feel bad. That fat bast**d didn't leave Shemar Moore under my tree either.

Lmao so funny ......all I got was a big fat dog sh*t under my tree left by either the fat bast*rd himself or my puppy not quite sure :lol:

Haha well i say we track down the bitches he gave them to and unleash a can of whoop ass!!

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Hope you all had a great christmas, we had a houseful my partner cooked for 10 of us, it was lovely to not have to do anything.
I got a big trolley for all my nail stuff to go in it has red lips all over it brill I love it, I got loads and loads of nail stuff to add to my kit including crushed shells, glitters polishes,brushes , a practice hand for my training, an airbrush for nails with a big selection of airbrush colours. I got airbrush makeup selection too. Ghd hair straighteners, jewellery, fluffy slippers, a star wars t towel (don't like star wars but my partner is a Starwars nerd which winds me up so it's a joke present) chocolates, my I pad (which I had a bit early) Britney perfume and a perfume called sensual which is soo nice.
And 6 happy children all got what they had hoped for.

For our dinner we had turkey cooked in bacon , pigs in blankets and all the trimmings....
Had a brilliant Christmas
X

I got an airbrush system and am so excited about it!!!

My first konad set and a hot stones kit!
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hope everyone had a luverly Christmas!

I got a comfy pineapple tracksuit And some river island boots.

My best pressies were what my boys bought me aged 11 and 5 they went into town with their own money and bought me some lovely booty slippers and a TOWIE DVD so I am set up for the winter evenings lol, they put so much thought into it and that has made my Christmas.

Hope everyone had a luverly Christmas!

I got a comfy pineapple tracksuit And some river island boots.

My best pressies were what my boys bought me aged 11 and 5 they went into town with their own money and bought me some lovely booty slippers and a TOWIE DVD so I am set up for the winter evenings lol, they put so much thought into it and that has made my Christmas.

My boys are 12 and 16 and they went into town and bought me and my hubby a huge thorntons christmas cracker full of sweets out of their own money and a michael mcintyre dvd, isnt it really special when they do it themselves? :biggrin:

I've been so lucky, I feel a bit embarrassed really!
For the first time in years my husband bought me something to wear. A lovely Jaeger coat, knee-length cashmere mix in black, wrap-over style. Light but really warm. Plus Coco by Chanel!
BF gave me red leather gloves and L'Occitane hand cream......fabulous.
Also beautiful Lola Rose necklace, navy and black lace top (Jaeger London).
Money from my mother - will spend it very soon!
2 great books; one on beauty, one about Gypsy heritage.
And quite a bit more....I'm really lucky, I know......

I've been so lucky, I feel a bit embarrassed really!
For the first time in years my husband bought me something to wear. A lovely Jaeger coat, knee-length cashmere mix in black, wrap-over style. Light but really warm. Plus Coco by Chanel!
BF gave me red leather gloves and L'Occitane hand cream......fabulous.
Also beautiful Lola Rose necklace, navy and black lace top (Jaeger London).
Money from my mother - will spend it very soon!
2 great books; one on beauty, one about Gypsy heritage.
And quite a bit more....I'm really lucky, I know......

Bless, god love him... Anyway, dont be embarrassed, you deserve to be spoilt xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Erm, did I read that someone had reindeer for dinner???

At the risk of sounding dead stupid:

Where did you buy that?

Is it a proper Rudolph?

How did you store it?

How did you prepare/cook it?

What does it taste like?

Did it come with antlers?

H x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I had a helicon tc voicelive touch vocal harmony processor and some in-car hair straighteners!! Lush!

Latest posts

Back