What did Santa bring you this year and what meats are you having for you dinner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
:D as the title says my lovely geeky friends.

We are having turkey beef and raindeer lol never tried deer before so this will make or break me lol.

Santa bought me some money for shellac :D:D:D god I'm excited.my mum got me a Tresor Paris bracelet in blue :) love it,a brand new dressing goun it's lush and a eye thing that says shhh this bitch is sleeping lol a dog biscuit recipe book with cutters love it.

Our daughter is over the moon with her prezzies we went for less is more this year and it has worked a treat normally she playes with something for 5 mins then on to the next then the next but this year she is actually playing with her prezzies for hours at a time and is really loving them so it was a great idea.lots of books, Lego, transformers make a dream catcher and lotsof lil bits she is very Tom boy so she's over the moon.

Me and my fiancé didn't do prezzys this year we have everything we want US and our family we just stocked up on choccies and selection boxes lol FANTASTIC.

So geeks what did you get and what you eating lol.

Are you having a nice day xxxxxx

Were having turkey I carnt wait I'm starving!!
Of my mum I got some new ugg boots and of my dad money for some new shellac colours
And my boyfriend purposed to me!!!!!! I'm so happy best Christmas ever!
Xx

We had turkey for lunch (cooked in white wine).

Congratulations RachelLynch. :)

I had some slippers, a jumper, scarf & glove set & a few different purfumes, aswell as a few boxes of chocs.

The kids are over the moon with all their pressies and have played nice all day, we have had the 5 mins next toy thing going on but I know it is only because they had things that they really wanted. Our livingroom looks like a toy shop lol (a side effect of having 4 kids lol).

This was just before clearing for dinner:
PHOT0150.jpg

PHOT0152.jpg

PHOT0153.jpg

PHOT0142.jpg

Of my mum I got some new ugg boots and of my dad money for some new shellac colours
Xx

Congratulations that's fantastic.looks like everybody is buying shellac this year lmao xxx

We had turkey for lunch (cooked in white wine).

Congratulations RachelLynch. :)

I had some slippers, a jumper, scarf & glove set & a few different purfumes, aswell as a few boxes of chocs.

The kids are over the moon with all their pressies and have played nice all day, we have had the 5 mins next toy thing going on but I know it is only because they had things that they really wanted. Our livingroom looks like a toy shop lol (a side effect of having 4 kids lol).

This was just before clearing for dinner:
PHOT0150.jpg

PHOT0152.jpg

PHOT0153.jpg

PHOT0142.jpg
Mmmmm sounds lush.

Ahh bless them I bet they have had a lovely day and I'm sure will have great fun with there toys xxx

I had a white iPhone 4 :) and clothes!! That I'm not allowed to wear for work!! Lol and we had turkey, beef and pork :) merry Christmas to you all xx

Eeee merry Christmas everyone!!

I'm very excitable! I got a chocolate fountain so been munching through a lot if that sugar! Haha. An address book, clothes, a polish holder, 2 denman brushes (my hair has never been so soft I'm so happy!) a charm for my pandora bracelet, other hair bits, cookies and other food stuffs, alcohol ;)

We had pink champers, smoked salmon and toast for brekkie and had a large turkey for lunch with all the trimmings :D
x

Sounds lovely I get so excited at Christmas it's fantastic so family orientated I love it xxx

I've had the best Christmas ever. From my parents I got some Emu boots, a Tula purse, a cubic zirconia ring and the best present ever...they paid off my loan :D so I can now pay them back in my own time. I was so happy I cried!

We went out for lunch, I had butternut squash soup, fillet steak, and chocolate brownie for desert. It was amazing! I'm so full though I've had to put my comfy jeans on!

My boyfriend is coming over tonight so looking forward to presents with him :D
Rhiannon x

Everyone's pressie sounds lovely!!

I got a iPhone 4, thomas Sabo charms, my victor and Ralph flowerbomb purfume ! Can't believe i got that's it's my new fav. Amy winehouse CDs and a few more bits and pieces xx

I got v+r too ! Lush smell :D xxx

My hubby & son bought me a replacement necklace for my wedding pendant, Amy Winehouse CD, Jesse J CD and a massive Soap & Glory Set.

Mum and co got me a Dove set.

Dad & co got me Tiffany earrings.

Mate bought me a nightie and smellies.

In laws sent me over cash in a card & tins of sweets.

That's it this year...

I never get loads as I'm too old now.

For dinner, I did Turkey Crown and Gammon.

H x

This is my bracelet I got it was such a shock as I didn't ask for anything as I must like spending time with me family so this was lovely .Tresor Paris bracelet I won't be wearing this often incase anything happened to it lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324835695.717269.jpg xx

I joined the turkey crowd tonight..turkey with all the trimmings and I'm still to have my sticky toffee pudding..altho I am being cheeky and having some rose wine with some lindt choccies :o

As for what I got for xmas, I got nail stuff, a few dvds, a few cd's, a necklace, some sweeties/choccies, got my hair done and paid for by my brother, some perfume and some bath stuff :) pretty good going for a 21 year old :p

Happy Christmas my Geeky family :D

Have had an amazing day so far :D

Hubby, oh wonderful hubby got me some white gold earrings with black and white diamonds to match the ring he had made fo rme a couple of years ago AND OMG I nearly died he bought me a gorgeous vintage white gold and ruby tennis bracelet!!! i loveee it :D

The kids bought me a Tiffany bracelet and a Ice watch.

My gran sent me £20 to get myself some jeans and is also taking me shopping when I visit in the New Year.

the best present of all is that my eldest daughter is coming to stay for a week tomorrow :D Due to difficulties between us and her father, we haven't seen her at Christmas for 2 years I am so, so excited to share Christmas and New Year with her :D

Kids are all happy still - they are X-boxing away hehe xxxx

( we had turkey crown with all the trimmings, gammon joint and tomorrow we are also having a leg of lamb and a pork joint to share with both my eldest and my hubby's eldest, his partner and their children ) xxx

Xx

My boyfriend proposed to me too on Xmas eve :) congrats to you :) defo the best Xmas present ever isn't it :)

We had a huge turkey dinner with pigs in blankets! Gota love them!

Merry chriatmas everyone :) xx

Well, I have been thoroughly spoiled: GHD set, 3 new handbags, navy jacket, long leather boots, memory card for my videocamera, complete Harry Potter 8 DVD set, pjs, obligatory smellies, Ferraro Rocher (so naff, yet so yummy!) etc etc. ;)
Also been spoiled by clients: usual bottles of wine from them, but also Space NK goodies, Cath Kidston washbag, Paul Smith perfume, Lush smellies... Lucky lady. :)

Hubby got (amongst many other things) a VERY Grandad-esq old man jumper and a pack of novelty stick-on moustaches! Oh, what fun we've had with those today! ;)

Lunch was turkey crown, beef and gammon. And here was me thinking I was the only one bonkers enough to do 3 meats! Merry Christmas everyone. xxx

My boyfriend proposed to me too on Xmas eve :) congrats to you :) defo the best Xmas present ever isn't it :)

We had a huge turkey dinner with pigs in blankets! Gota love them!

Merry chriatmas everyone :) xx

Congratulations :) it is I agree xx

Well, I have been thoroughly spoiled: GHD set, 3 new handbags, navy jacket, long leather boots, memory card for my videocamera, complete Harry Potter 8 DVD set, pjs, obligatory smellies, Ferraro Rocher (so naff, yet so yummy!) etc etc. ;)
Also been spoiled by clients: usual bottles of wine from them, but also Space NK goodies, Cath Kidston washbag, Paul Smith perfume, Lush smellies... Lucky lady. :)

Hubby got (amongst many other things) a VERY Grandad-esq old man jumper and a pack of novelty stick-on moustaches! Oh, what fun we've had with those today! ;)

Lunch was turkey crown, beef and gammon. And here was me thinking I was the only one bonkers enough to do 3 meats! Merry Christmas everyone. xxx
Ohh very nice sounds fantastic.no your not the only one seems like a lot of people have had 3 meats today.I'm not sur why we do it because if your anything like me there is always enough left to last till next Christmas lol xxxxGlad you have had a lovely day x

Sounds like everyone is having a fab Xmas :) and congratulations Rachel :)

My boyfriend got me .. Vivienne Westwood booties, all saints military boots and all saints long brown leather boots, all saints cardigan, all saints tweed blazer, gloves, Barbour jacket, pjs, matching underwear, tresor paris bracelet. As you can see I'm a huge all saints fan so I was a happy girlie :)

Then mum n dad got me an iPad :)

Had chicken and duck for Christmas lunch and now I'm so bloated, I feel uncomfortable!!

Merry Christmas to all :) xxxxx

Latest posts

Back