What did you buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane

Scratchers Geek
Reaction score
We,ve had two trade shows quite close together and I noticed that this year there were quite a few new or fairly new products on the market. A few of which were:
EZ Flow - Gel It!
IBD - L&P
IMN - L&P
Entity - L&P
Supernail - L&P
Cesars - Complete range
CND - Raw Earth
Chocolate Fountain - Skewered strawberries & marshmallows drizzled in rich Belgian chocolate! Sorry.....I digress! :)
What did you buy and what do you think of the products you bought.
If I'd have had the money I'd probably have bought them all, because I'm just so nosey, have to know what's out there.
I did buy the Entity kit and I have to say I'm pretty impressed.

I was very good and stuck to my shopping list, but how the hell did I miss the chocolate fountain? I love those things.

Sassy Hassy said:
I was very good and stuck to my shopping list

Excuse me missy.......I think that shopping list you stuck to was the one that your were writing in the FUTURE!!!!!!!! :wink2: Remember...well I was thinking of getting one in about 6 months.....BUT....the deal is sooooo good....all coming back now isn't it!!!! PMSL!!!!

I bought the dolled up polishes by creative other than that i only bought stuff for retail basecoats, topcoat, solar oil. i wa a good girl.

tell a lie i did invest with NSI in loads of nail art bits cos I love em
x

Why is it that you go to these places and say to yourself i only need to get this and that, then on your way home when you can't even put your feet on the floor of the car, you say "I should not have spent all that money I have got nothing to bank when we get home". But hay! ho! you buy it love it who cares. I did buy far too much at the creative stand though. I thought it would save postage and that, but really i would not have bought that much over the phone anyway.

Aw Nikki you shming-shmonging moo mah!! LMAO!!!! Well it was an investment!!!! ..... and I saved 2 grand in the process ..... it was a microcurrent and anti cellulite machine, and it was on my shopping list for later this year, but a sassy girl just can't pass by a real bargain when she sees one! ... Can she?

Sassy Hassy said:
Aw Nikki you shming-shmonging moo mah!! LMAO!!!! Well it was an investment!!!! ..... and I saved 2 grand in the process ..... it was a microcurrent and anti cellulite machine, and it was on my shopping list for later this year, but a sassy girl just can't pass by a real bargain when she sees one! ... Can she?

PMSL!!!!!!

That is going to be my epitaph ..... 'Well, it was a bargain!!!!'

I had a nail done by entity but wasn't happy with it.It was touching my skin and felt odd! Hence i didnt buy it. I bought cesars secrets new range of nail varnish and stocked up on a few other bits of thiers that i had run out of.I get on really well with it and haven't had any complaints. I also got some nail art stickers which my daughters have gone mad for so i have just had to order some more. I took my husband with me to carry my bags which was useful.I probably would have spent more without him!

Latest posts

Back