What do you all think of Kate Middleton and will you be watching the royal wedding?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tonicj

I think Kate Middleton is lovely and her and Prince William look to be truly in love. She never seems to do anything out of place. Can she really always be this way though? I myself will be watching the Royal Wedding.

I think Kate is strikingly beautiful and that they make a lovely couple. They look so "loved up" don't they? Awwwwwww.

Try and pull me away from the tv on 29th April, and you'll have great difficulty ... I'll be watching all day !

not watching....i can't bear watching weddings can't stop crying
not good to cry infront of my kids lol
sazza x

I will not be watching the royal wedding simply because I am not interested. I think she would be a better queen than Camilla and think Prince William did well getting her as his wife to be.

I think Kate is a very attractive young lady and always seems to conduct herself very well. However, it won't be long before somebody finds some half baked reason to criticise her :rolleyes:.

I hope they will be very happy together. Miss Middleton is taking on huge pressures by entering the inner sanctum of the Royal household, but I have a feeling William will look after her.

Now what I don't understand is why I have not been asked to do Kates wedding makeup????? :green:

I will not be watching, couldnt careless really.

Kate is average looking and william looks like a beaver.

Well here I go - sure I will be making myself unpopular again but ....

I think the Middletons are humungous social climbers/nouveau riche, whatever phrase delights you.

Kate Middleton purposely switched universities to go to St Andrews when it was announced that William was going up. She went with the intention of 'bagging her prince'.

I totally agree she never puts a foot wrong and I actually think she will make a very appropriate senior royal, but this is because she has been groomed over several years. The Royal Family are not going to make the mistakes of old again. She will have had background checks, fertility tests etc and I find it curious that the one ex-boyfriend has said he will 'never speak' of their relationship. I wonder how much he was paid.

I know i'm sceptical and cynical, and i'm sure people will come along soon to disagree, it's just my thoughts :hug:

Well I wasn't invited so I couldn't care less, and I will be on my way to Spain anyway !! lol :)

I think Kate Middleton is a natural beauty.

So what if she changed uni to "bag her prince". My cousin loved him and when she heard he was going to St Andrews she wanted to change too but didn't have the balls. Good on her.

She's just a normal girl from a normal family and now she's going to be part of the royal family. I imagine it to be quite daunting. I like to believe she, or anyone for that matter are marrying because they are in love and not to be part of the royal family.

I don't know if I'll be watching yet. Depends if anything pops up.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I think she has the natural beauty,and hope she can keep this way

I wish them all the luck in the world and hope they contiue to be very happy together.
Yes I will be watching the wedding and I know I will feel a tinge of sadness that Diana isn't there to see it.
Northantonians are very pro Diana but I've always said she should never have married Charles, she should have married a country squire and had half a dozon kids, she was an amazing mother and deserved to have a comfortable settled life.
I'm sure that William found those qualitys in Kate and that's what attracted him to her, I love the fact that he gave her his mothers ring.
Nouvo rich? Who cares? So long as they are each others rocks in what is sure to be a very demanding future that's all that matters isn't it?

Lovely dress and pretty Kate and great couple FULLSTOP. Will I stop work to watch the wedding? NO. I remember Charles & Diana's wedding we all thought then they were the gorgeous couple as well as Fergie & Andrew. However we forget Catherine Middleton will become queen consort when William becomes king. She will not become queen regnant, who is a woman who reigns in her own right, having inherited the throne from a previous monarch. Queen Elizabeth is a queen regnant. A queen regnant is the female equivalent of a king, whereas a queen consort is merely the wife of a king and ranks lower than a king and a queen regnant. So therefore i'm not going to lose money and profits in such a harsh economic downfall. However good luck to them. :)

I think they make a great couple. She looks and acts very much down to earth. I think she will fit perfectly in the royal family. Not so sure about the on/off girl that Prince Harry has.

I think she seems lovely and brave- I wouldn't want the job! Her life will be privalaged but she will also have to make a lot of sacrifices and be under constant criticism. Good luck to her. I'm not a massive royalist but I think they are great for encouraging tourism. :lol:

Well here I go - sure I will be making myself unpopular again but ....

I think the Middletons are humungous social climbers/nouveau riche, whatever phrase delights you.

Kate Middleton purposely switched universities to go to St Andrews when it was announced that William was going up. She went with the intention of 'bagging her prince'.

I totally agree she never puts a foot wrong and I actually think she will make a very appropriate senior royal, but this is because she has been groomed over several years. The Royal Family are not going to make the mistakes of old again. She will have had background checks, fertility tests etc and I find it curious that the one ex-boyfriend has said he will 'never speak' of their relationship. I wonder how much he was paid.

I know i'm sceptical and cynical, and i'm sure people will come along soon to disagree, it's just my thoughts :hug:

I kind of agree with what you say for the most part. It's true what they say though you can choose your friends, have you seen the snippets of her family on the upcoming tv programme?

They do make a nice couple though. I think she carries herself well, is elegant and pretty enough but she is not truly beautiful in my opinion, the same for William, not a stunner but seems to be a pretty decent "guy" but I think they represent the Royals well. (Unlike Harry Hewitt).

I guess it is good for the country and tourism too.

I probably will watch it as its a historical event, I remember watching Charles and Diana getting married and who would have imagined how that one would have turned out.

Last edited:
I agree, I have heard some not nice things about the Middleton family, it was all engineered, I don't find this romantic at all to be honest, we will be in Florida when the wedding is on, will be interested to see how the Americans mark the occasion.

I agree, I have heard some not nice things about the Middleton family, it was all engineered, I don't find this romantic at all to be honest, we will be in Florida when the wedding is on, will be interested to see how the Americans mark the occasion.

Yes the advisors of the royals told the prince he wasn't to marry yet, the next thing we hear is our tourist bureau was near to bankruptcy it was then the household was informed was to marry ASAP and then the tourist board gets massive pre funding. I live in sandhurst where he trained and snippets of gossip runs like water here. The weirdest of it all is the queen is opening 19 rooms all full of art so it can be shown off to the art critics on the day. I got to say if somebody had an own gallery on my big day I'd certainly have big words to say.

They do make a nice couple though. I think she carries herself well, is elegant and pretty enough but she is not truly beautiful in my opinion, the same for William, not a stunner but seems to be a pretty decent "guy" but I think they represent the Royals well. (Unlike Harry Hewitt).

I guess it is good for the country and tourism too.

Yes totally agree, I think she will be good for the country and is a wise and by now very well groomed choice, just that for her, it is a career choice and I believe it's naive for anyone to think otherwise.

Loving your 'Harry Hewitt' comment, so glad there is someone worse than me :hug: Personally i'd rather have Haza over Wills any day - far more fun!

is there a wedding :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
omg I really must get out more :eek:

Back