What do you think of Susan Molyneux products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeboo

Reaction score
Hey

I think i've found the products i want to use in my salon now it's...........Susan Molyneux. i think i'll use all 3 ranges the Monu, Renu and Vitu. but what do teh rest of you skin geeks think of this brand? any tips and ideas would be great!

Hope everyone is ok

James

Well I think they're lovely, I trained in SM years ago. Good Quality, and smell great too, with all three ranges you'll be able to treat almost anyone. Sounds like a good plan!

SM may not have such a high profile as other brands, but it's nice to be able to offer clients something they might not have tried before, and something they can't just walk in to boots or debs and buy for themselves, after all your hard work.

I think you've made a good choice xx

i think the Susan Molyneux range is great i love working with it i also like the Susan Molyneux microcurrent machine, used it quite alot at college was the most popular too and i did actually see a diffrence !

I too am just about to take on this range, the samples etc I received were gorgeous! I hope to bring in the electrical machines also by July, so it was good to hear a positive comment about that too!

I have had some samples sent and to be honest I didn't like the smell of some of the products:irked:

I have been using the Renu range for about 12 months now - not a fan and will be ditching it soon.

If anyone is interested in buying a few bits and bobs let me know and I will let you know what I have got.

Further to my reply on this post - http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/69826-algologie-does-anyone-use-their-products.html it was actually SM I was referring to.

The SM products are ok, but I think these days there are a lot more companies & some are better, to choose from then 16 years ago.

Since I phased SM out, clients don't miss the products or treatments & we sell a lot more of the Algologie products.

Which ever product range you decide on, check what your competitors are using - you don't all want to be using the same ones. If nothing else it's harder to justify charging more for your treatments than the salon down the road if you're all using the same.

thanks guys for all your advice. as far as i know no one in my area uses this product. got my samples for all three ranges so gonna try them out. i think there is always gonna be people that will ever love or dislike what ever product range i go for as it is impossible to keep everyone happy. so i think i'll give them a go and the products retail very cheap so i'll let you know how it goes.
if anyone else has any ideas or other producy ranges i should try just let me know. thanks guys

I Chose the MONU range for my salon opening up in May. I have my training on the 21st and 22nd April and can't wait.

Good luck in what ever you go for. x

Hi I'm not a skin geek but I am currently having regular facials with Sm's Monu range using the electric machine thingy and I do love the range! I'm hitting 30 in a year or so and my skin has turned into a teenagers!!!

Since having sm's facials it is slowly improving so from a client point of view I love this range (monu)!

HTH

thanks Kelly for your in put and i'm glad to hear your skin is getting better!

i have gor the sm monu range and i think it really good and smells really nice and my clients love it aswell
tracy x

do you all get good results with the ranges?

Me & my clients love Monu.

I think it gives great results, is excellent quality & looks good. Some products smell nicer than others (the dry, sensitive skin range is my favourite - geranium, rose oils - mmm, lovely!) but all the smells are nice.

I get fantastic results with every client who has the esssential oil facial. they always walk out looking extremely radiant, glowing & hydrated. It's also a very relaxing treatment as well as fab results.

The only facial I'm a bit disappointed in so far is the active collagen bio which has not wowed me yet with amazing results but, to be fair, I think this is because I have only had one-off clients try it and I really think you need to have a course of them to get real results.

I have also found the range retails pretty well too.

The main downside for me is that I would like to have a dabble at a few bits of vitru (mens) and Renu (anti ageing) but you can't do that. You have to buy a full kit of each to buy any of the products and I can't afford that or justify enough demand so don't have that option. Also, minimum orders are £75 which is a bit of a pain.

Latest posts

Back