What do you think of this opportunity?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seeing this thread now, congratulations and good luck on your new venture proper princess. I've a feeling you're going to do really well, you have a good head on your shoulders and your lashes are brilliant so I would definitely keep advertising them, don't assume that your clients won't want them. Xx

Just seeing this thread now, congratulations and good luck on your new venture proper princess. I've a feeling you're going to do really well, you have a good head on your shoulders and your lashes are brilliant so I would definitely keep advertising them, don't assume that your clients won't want them. Xx

Aw thank u x hopefully your right!

Here's some more angles! Must go and do finishing touches tomorrow cx and set up on Sunday cx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333059246.119058.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333059246.119058.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 153
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333059265.512877.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333059265.512877.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 151
Congratulations it's an exciting feeling I was doing all the finishing touches this time last year and opened tomorrow. All the best x

You've worked really hard. Keep us updated

x

Here's the one part of my room practically done :) need my throws and candles but it's coming together xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333289031.085702.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333289031.085702.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 165
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333289047.172945.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333289047.172945.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 164
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333289064.649635.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333289064.649635.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 159
Its Gorgeous! Congrats and good luck! xx

Thank u xxx I'm very excited now x

Only just seen this thread, well done princess & the very best of luck, are you opening tomorrow? Xxx

Only just seen this thread, well done princess & the very best of luck, are you opening tomorrow? Xxx

Thursday Hun x I'm going to stay mobile for my regular lash clients and tanning maybe x im going to open thurs Friday and Saturday to start x just cos 4 kids I got try and juggle it a bit x

Thursday Hun x I'm going to stay mobile for my regular lash clients and tanning maybe x im going to open thurs Friday and Saturday to start x just cos 4 kids I got try and juggle it a bit x

How did I miss all this???

Oh my God!!! Well done. I am soooo proud of you.

Let us know how it goes. It looks wonderful.

Loads of love,

Me xxx

Fantastic I'm sure you'll do great, it looks lovely! I've just ordered myself the hairwell! X

How did I miss all this???

Oh my God!!! Well done. I am soooo proud of you.

Let us know how it goes. It looks wonderful.

Loads of love,

Me xxx

To be fair it was pretty quick! I took it on a whim. 4 coats later printing day and night lol x

Thank you cx

I think I'm going to be busy with tans, party lashes and eyebrows x

Fantastic I'm sure you'll do great, it looks lovely! I've just ordered myself the hairwell! X

Aw cool. Really like the brown. Must use the others now x

Well best of luck sweetie xxx

Unsure how I have managed to miss this thread until now but well done on deciding to take the room and it looks fab now you have decorated.

If you do decide to have a South Wales meet instead of a champagne openening night don't forget to send me an invite :biggrin:

Well done hun & I hope your new venture goes really well. :Love::Love:

Unsure how I have managed to miss this thread until now but well done on deciding to take the room and it looks fab now you have decorated.

If you do decide to have a South Wales meet instead of a champagne openening night don't forget to send me an invite :biggrin:

Well done hun & I hope your new venture goes really well. :Love::Love:

That we must arrange!!!! Night out!! Cx thanks hun xx

Im so loving your colour scheme! It looks amazing. Im sure I'll be over at some point for a Tan.
Good luck for Launch Day, Im sure you'll be run off your feet with lots of new clients too! I'll be sending people your way too.
xx

Im so loving your colour scheme! It looks amazing. Im sure I'll be over at some point for a Tan.
Good luck for Launch Day, Im sure you'll be run off your feet with lots of new clients too! I'll be sending people your way too.
xx

I still have so much to sort out!

I just don't seem to have enough hrs in the day! X

Latest posts

Back