What do you think of this opportunity?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm another one who's only just read this thread...it's been great to whizz through your progress.
It looks great and it seems to be a bargain! Good luck x

Right then I'm ready to go!!!!! I'm fully booked Friday and going in tomorrow for a few hrs for some patch tests. Here goes .... Thank you for all the lovely comments xxxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333571783.807937.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333571783.807937.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 141
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333571800.976951.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333571800.976951.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 139
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333571819.183829.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333571819.183829.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 137
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333571833.499574.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333571833.499574.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 137
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333571862.860321.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333571862.860321.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 132
best of luck, looking good. you'll do fab.x

Hi have been following your progress just wanted to say best of luck and it looks fantastic. Well done xx

Just came across this thread and thought WOW, this girls done good here. You're right, opportunities like this don't come around very often so you have to grab it when it does. The room looks AMAZING, you have done extremely well to get it this way. I wish you all the luck in the world and I'm sure all the positive thoughts between us geeks is more than enough for you to have a successful business.
All the best for the future

Rhonda xxxx

Just came across this thread and thought WOW, this girls done good here. You're right, opportunities like this don't come around very often so you have to grab it when it does. The room looks AMAZING, you have done extremely well to get it this way. I wish you all the luck in the world and I'm sure all the positive thoughts between us geeks is more than enough for you to have a successful business.
All the best for the future

Rhonda xxxx

Thank you so much. I'm really excited. Xx

Looks totally amazing! You've done really well and im sure you'll always have a full book. xxx

The best of luck for tomorrow. Your room looks great. Keep us all updated how it is going. That's if you will have time now lol :) x

good luck with today!! How exciting?

xx

can we have an update, I've been thinking of you!

Update, Update, Update!!

lol I hope it is going really well for you! x

well done and good luck........room looks fab xxx

I was fully booked opening week. I was 70% booked last week. And almost fully booked this week. I'm really enjoying it.

Having some leaflets and banners printed this month so I'm hoping to maybe extend my hrs.
Lady walking her dog behind our house on the fields booked in when she saw my tan on Saturday! Lol

Better get a bit more tanne and advertise more xxx

Things to do

Buy a hook! Or coat stand

And keep advertising cx

Thanks girls xxx

Wow, your room looks amazing and I love the way you've added the colour to the top of the room rather than every wall. Hope everything is going fantastically!

Latest posts

Back