What do your clients give you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
I have a very funny story to tell about a gift one of my clients gave me...........
She is in her 80s and is always giving me little things
WELL......... the other day she asked me if I wore knickers or thongs :eek:
can you imagine being asked that?
well I answered her of course and for the men on this board shut your eyes now........I mean it, get them SHUT........I answered her with, thongs when I`m a bit lighter in weight but knickers at the mo............
Can you guess where this is going??????????
She bought some knickers for herself and they don`t fit and didn`t want to throw them...............SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO she gave them to me.
Oh my goodness, you should see them, and yes, your images in your head right now are spot on.
I came away from there with 6 pairs, no less, of proper granny knickers.
What could I say, she is soooooooo sweet I couldn`t offend.
All I can say is I hope its a one-off, never to be repeated gift. I certainly don`t want them in my xmas box.
SO, what do you get from your clients, I bet you can`t top that.......

Debs said:
I have a very funny story to tell about a gift one of my clients gave me...........
She is in her 80s and is always giving me little things
WELL......... the other day she asked me if I wore knickers or thongs :eek:
can you imagine being asked that?
well I answered her of course and for the men on this board shut your eyes now........I mean it, get them SHUT........I answered her with, thongs when I`m a bit lighter in weight but knickers at the mo............
Can you guess where this is going??????????
She bought some knickers for herself and they don`t fit and didn`t want to throw them...............SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO she gave them to me.
Oh my goodness, you should see them, and yes, your images in your head right now are spot on.
I came away from there with 6 pairs, no less, of proper granny knickers.
What could I say, she is soooooooo sweet I couldn`t offend.
All I can say is I hope its a one-off, never to be repeated gift. I certainly don`t want them in my xmas box.
SO, what do you get from your clients, I bet you can`t top that.......

Ha ha ha .......ooooh...... tears rolling!!

And yes you're right, I can't top it. By the way I think you should be pretty damned pleased you get given anything:biggrin:

Dellie

Peppercorn Nails said:
Ha ha ha .......ooooh...... tears rolling!!

And yes you're right, I can't top it. By the way I think you should be pretty damned pleased you get given anything:biggrin:

Dellie

Oh but I am, I am...........I`ve had a half tin of biscuits, a 3 way buffer she bought thinking it was a nail file and didn`t want. She is such a sweet lady, I couldn`t possibly upset her by not accepting her pressies, lol

Well Deb,
keep them, they may come in for later life, rofl!!!
I certainly cant top that one but, I do have a xmas pressie lying in my drawers ...Oops sorry Debs :biggrin:
I received a pair of 'houshold' rubber gloves, in black, edged in tiger fun fur, with little gold chains hanging off ... very village people!!!
Dunno what she is trying to tell me with that one but, I bet they'd go luverly with those big knicks, Deb!!!

Glorsclaws said:
I received a pair of 'houshold' rubber gloves, in black, edged in tiger fun fur, with little gold chains hanging off ... very village people!!!
Dunno what she is trying to tell me with that one but, I bet they'd go luverly with those big knicks, Deb!!!

I don`t think they will somehow, they`re definitely not a tiger print, or have any bondage chains either, lol
I may just keep them for posterity though, if only to cheer me up when I`m feeling down, cos they certainly make me giggle.
They must be pension compulsory wear, what do you reckon?

LOL!

Nothing like that yet. My Ladies bring me Coffee and biscuits to try, one lady bought me perfume for Christmas, but it wasn't the stuff you would wear, and they bought me some gorgeous paper flowers in cream and brown that look beautiful with everything in by Salon! Oh.... and most importantly I got a bottle of wine, and one lovely lady brought me some homemade mince pies.

I suppose I am lucky really! :biggrin: (But if they keep it up I will be Lucky and Fat! :) :) )

Oh Debs that made me laugh wicked big knickers :eek:

Dawnie xxx

one of mine offered me the leftover acrylic from a diy kit that she had left over from her hideous atempt on her own nails! cheers for that!

:o oh my gosh! That was the most hilarious thing i've ever heard! I hope you don't have to have that happen to you again!! :D

hiya

Just think of them as your Bridget Jones knickers!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol

Little Angel said:
hiya

Just think of them as your Bridget Jones knickers!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol
Yea and hopefully you might get a diary to go with those knickers......
Then you can write all the funny's in their..............
Read them when you have a sad moment, because this will cheer you up no end.........
It has made my night................
You never know when those knickers come in handy, they will keep ya belly warm for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a Voddy and Orange on me, you deserve this on !!!!!

:D how funny is that :D rofl some people aye :eek: i got given a little pin thing like you get in the speed bond for un bunging your adhesive with geeeze ta ;) ;) :o

That was very very funny. Perhaps you could use them as shorts in the summer - start a new fashion!

I did a present recycling thing this Xmas (hope none of my clients read this). The first one that came in with a present gave me a box of chocs. I re-wrapped them and gave them to the next client who gave me a present and so on and on!!

One pair would have been funny..... six is hilarious!!:lol: you'll have to watch she doesn't buy you some more..... she might think you looooove them!!

You never know they may shrink in the wash to a more wearable size lol!

Can't stop smiling to myself lol!!!!

xx Tamm

glynis said:
That was very very funny. Perhaps you could use them as shorts in the summer - start a new fashion!

I did a present recycling thing this Xmas (hope none of my clients read this). The first one that came in with a present gave me a box of chocs. I re-wrapped them and gave them to the next client who gave me a present and so on and on!!
hahaha............I did this last year with a big box of quality street........I donated it to the village raffle..........and promptly won it back again!!

Adele:D

glynis said:
I couldn`t bring myself to do that, I know a lot of my clients talk to one another and I`d be sooooooo embarassed if they found out

glynis said:
That was very very funny. Perhaps you could use them as shorts in the summer - start a new fashion!!!

Now thats an idea, I just knew they`d come in handy. It might even lure a fella my way too :o

wear them for a valentine night treat for other half!!! i bet you will be fighting them off ,i think though you should start wearing thongs they are so comfy,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back