What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emily83 I use queen of hearts a lot, it's really nice.

he7amumy.jpg
forever beauty 2 coats, just has it delivered and I really like it. I only ordered as I needed a neutral but glad I did now. X[/quote

This is such a lovely colour.

When you mix in a tiny bit of Gossip girl into it, it is even nicer. It doesn't fade either.x

I accidentally made a new colour today.
It was 1 coat night reflection and 1 coat sweet chocolate. Was lovely!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I accidentally made a new colour today.
It was 1 coat night reflection and 1 coat sweet chocolate. Was lovely!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Any pics? X

OMG just got Vegas Nights, LOVE IT!!! Just put it on top of my Plum and Done!

Took some pics of my samples

OMG just got Vegas Nights, LOVE IT!!! Just put it on top of my Plum and Done!

Try it on top of any dark colour (except red in my opinion) and it looks fab. Best one of the glitters for me. I also love it over silver & grey.

I'm buying my first set of Gelish colours..! Very exciting! Which do you recommend to start off with out of Izzy Wizzy and Vegas Nights? Also I'm thinking High Voltage for my "hot pink" unless anyone could suggest a good alternative? Thanks! :) x

def Vegas Nights

btw High Voltage is glittery

For hot pink i'd say Gossip Girl

I agree with Cloughers, Vegas Nights is the best one and Gossip Girl is a better hot pink core colour to have. I've only used High Voltage a few times - its too glittery for most clients.

he7amumy.jpg
forever beauty 2 coats, just has it delivered and I really like it. I only ordered as I needed a neutral but glad I did now. X[/quote

This is such a lovely colour.

When you mix in a tiny bit of Gossip girl into it, it is even nicer. It doesn't fade either.x

Thanks for the tip will definitely try that
:)

Thanks everyone :) shall be putting those two on my list ;) xx

That is very like posh! Tutti frutti is popular for me with older ladies too and they love Starburst. X
Which on is posh Cloughers?

Hi, I have a client that isn't allowed nails on at work - can anyone recommend a subtle nude colour? After Party Esspresso is too dark, Exhale is too dark too. She's had light elegant & got away with it, but she got told off for Little Miss Sparkle this week so has asked if I can get something really subtle, doesn't matter if it has a slight sparkle to it. What would you recommend? x

Hi, I have a client that isn't allowed nails on at work - can anyone recommend a subtle nude colour? After Party Esspresso is too dark, Exhale is too dark too. She's had light elegant & got away with it, but she got told off for Little Miss Sparkle this week so has asked if I can get something really subtle, doesn't matter if it has a slight sparkle to it. What would you recommend? x

Eur-So-Chic is a popular one with my ladies who want something like this x

Lacytree this is Posh. It's ACG not Gelish. X

Latest posts

Back