What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is I'm brighter than you on toes. Fab!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369915397.035231.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369915397.035231.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 512
passion top tropix bottomcom.jpg

Passion with tropix Vinylux

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369919621.943765.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369919621.943765.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 530
Can anyone recommend a nude that covers well in 2 coats? My medieval madness is popular but takes 4/5 costs to get a decent coverage which takes far too long!! Xx

Can anyone recommend a nude that covers well in 2 coats? My medieval madness is popular but takes 4/5 costs to get a decent coverage which takes far too long!! Xx

Need a tan :)

Couple questions ladies

1. How close do you get to cuticle and sidewalls? Some pics I've seen have a noticeable gap so just wondering what is acceptable by clients... It's an area I dread when doing nails

2. Have any of you had problems when swiping nail at end after top coat where some of the colour from sidewalls and cuticle rubs off?

3. Where do you buy your Gelish and how much do you pay? I'm buying mine from expressnails on ebay but how do I know it's legit? It seems 100% but just wondering...

4. Can the same colour look different when you buy a new bottle or compare yours to some one else's work? Just something I came across when looking at pics on here....

Pic attached is one coat of gossip girl and vegas nights on top

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 483

I find Need A Tan needs too many coats. Eur So Chic is much better, covers well in two coats.

I find Need A Tan needs too many coats. Eur So Chic is much better, covers well in two coats.

I just ordered taupe model, is that not a nude?

Couple questions ladies

1. How close do you get to cuticle and sidewalls? Some pics I've seen have a noticeable gap so just wondering what is acceptable by clients... It's an area I dread when doing nails

2. Have any of you had problems when swiping nail at end after top coat where some of the colour from sidewalls and cuticle rubs off?

3. Where do you buy your Gelish and how much do you pay? I'm buying mine from expressnails on ebay but how do I know it's legit? It seems 100% but just wondering...

4. Can the same colour look different when you buy a new bottle or compare yours to some one else's work? Just something I came across when looking at pics on here....

Pic attached is one coat of gossip girl and vegas nights on top

1. As close as i can without touching the skin/side walls.
2. Not normally but it did happen yesterday, it was only a little bit.
3.Harmony UK, they are the official re-sellers of Gelish. If your buying off Ebay there is no guarantee it's the real deal, might cause problems with insurance if your not buying from the correct sources if you have to make a claim.
4. Pictures online never reflect the true colour of something because all pc monitors show up colours differently.

x

1. As close as i can without touching the skin/side walls.
2. Not normally but it did happen yesterday, it was only a little bit.
3.Harmony UK, they are the official re-sellers of Gelish. If your buying off Ebay there is no guarantee it's the real deal, might cause problems with insurance if your not buying from the correct sources if you have to make a claim.
4. Pictures online never reflect the true colour of something because all pc monitors show up colours differently.

x

Thanks Obsession!

"I'm brighter than you" Gelish x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370207421.917931.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370207421.917931.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 2,635
Girls what do you use to create nail art on nails? Ie Gelish or some other nail paints? Also have you any simple nail arts that I can start off with? Newbie!!!!

Oh and how are you creating your smile line with French? Brushes or free hand? And do you do your whites first or pink?

Hi guys, whats the brightest pink and orange Gelish, they can all look similar in the photos, my heads hurting keep looking lolx i want shocking, the about the glow don't look as bright as some of the older ones? xx

Hi guys, whats the brightest pink and orange Gelish, they can all look similar in the photos, my heads hurting keep looking lolx i want shocking, the about the glow don't look as bright as some of the older ones? xx

The pink & orange from the neon collection are the brightest neons, the pink (make you blink) & orange from the glow collection are bright pastels that's the easiest way to describe it. When I've finished sunbathing I'll take some pics of my colour pops for you ;) x

Girls what do you use to create nail art on nails? Ie Gelish or some other nail paints? Also have you any simple nail arts that I can start off with? Newbie!!!!

Oh and how are you creating your smile line with French? Brushes or free hand? And do you do your whites first or pink?

Hello. I use Gelish or acrylic paint if I am doing freehand nail art or Konad/Barry M polishes for stamping. Have a look at the Konad page as that is a good way to get started with something really impressive!

For freehand art, I started with polka dots using a dotting tool (or embossing tool or even a round headed pin in the rubber part of a pencil!) to get the hang of things. I practiced on myself - this is much easier with gelish on as if you go wrong you can wipe it it! Pinterest and YouTube are fab sources of info for starting out - search for easy nail art. Many designs look complicated but are actually quite easy when you know how!

I do smile lines freehand and then clean up, if needed, with a brush dipped in IPA or cleanse.

Good luck and have fun, nail art rocks!

Hello. I use Gelish or acrylic paint if I am doing freehand nail art or Konad/Barry M polishes for stamping. Have a look at the Konad page as that is a good way to get started with something really impressive!

For freehand art, I started with polka dots using a dotting tool (or embossing tool or even a round headed pin in the rubber part of a pencil!) to get the hang of things. I practiced on myself - this is much easier with gelish on as if you go wrong you can wipe it it! Pinterest and YouTube are fab sources of info for starting out - search for easy nail art. Many designs look complicated but are actually quite easy when you know how!

I do smile lines freehand and then clean up, if needed, with a brush dipped in IPA or cleanse.

Good luck and have fun, nail art rocks!

Thanks chic x

Yellows? Which one is your fave? My client is desperate for a yellow xx

Latest posts

Back