What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine all seem to be having Tiger Blossom, Gossip Girl and High Voltage lately, especially on toes.

i am now building up my collection and have concentrated on the core colours to start (pretty much those discussed at the beginning of this thread). But now the weather is changing I am looking for some nice summery colours suitable for the more mature lady....what do you find popular?

tiger blossom and passion are my most popular at the moment. I love the look of the new glow collection and the neons but i don`t think they are going to take off with my nhs clientele lol

any suggestions gratefully received

Tutti Frutti has been popular with my older ladies & Gossip Girl with either Ambience or Taffeta over to calm it down look fab

Had my replacement bottle of sweet morning dew today and my next client had it! It's lovely! :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369399663.001071.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369399663.001071.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,274
Had my replacement bottle of sweet morning dew today and my next client had it! It's lovely! :) x

Ohh lovely. I love that colour. What is the replacements formula like compared to older one?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Has anyone got both sweet morning dew & the new coral colour I'm brighter than you I think its called as I want a coral colour but not sure which one would be better? X

Ohh lovely. I love that colour. What is the replacements formula like compared to older one?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Much better. I couldn't use my old one at all. It's still thick, but easy to apply. :) x

I bought tangerine cream dream t'other day gonna do some mix & match nails with it

I'm brighter than you is a lot lighter, sweet morning dew has been v popular for me haven't used the new one yet. Sweet morning is pop on the left xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369579749.020565.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369579749.020565.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 6,370
Hi guys, I'm looking for an alternative to shellac Tropix but in Gelish.

I've read that passion could be a close one, maybe? I have tiger blossum but that is too much on the red side.

Are the new Glow colours close to the Tropix colour?

Hi guys, I'm looking for an alternative to shellac Tropix but in Gelish.

I've read that passion could be a close one, maybe? I have tiger blossum but that is too much on the red side.

Are the new Glow colours close to the Tropix colour?

Def not any if the glow ones! Haven't got one similar myself yet be interested to hear. X

Def not any if the glow ones! Haven't got one similar myself yet be interested to hear. X

I'm wearing tropix and bicycle yellow in vinylux but want it in Gelish.

Hmmm just been having a look at lots of tropix pics- now it might just be me but its different in every pic? My pop is quite dark some of the examples on here are a lot brighter even more orange toned too. Possibly petal for your thoughts in Gelish would be the nearest match for me. Layered with one of sweet morning dew or indeed the I'm brighter than you from the glow collection tropix is second left what do you think??

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369592962.058365.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369592962.058365.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 5,085
Hmmm just been having a look at lots of tropix pics- now it might just be me but its different in every pic? My pop is quite dark some of the examples on here are a lot brighter even more orange toned too. Possibly petal for your thoughts in Gelish would be the nearest match for me. Layered with one of sweet morning dew or indeed the I'm brighter than you from the glow collection tropix is second left what do you think??

So is it on the left A petal for your thoughts, then tropix?

Yep that's its petal then tropix then sweet morning, then brighter than you xx

Ok then thanks, dont suppose you have a pic with gelish passion next to tropix?

Sorry don't have passion :-/ x

Oh poo :(

Nevermind. I'm actually thinking of getting the glow collection and maybe slinging in the banana yellow one and either petal for your thoughts or passion.

Ive gone from getting one colour to getting a whole collection now :o
Got 50 squid from the carboot today, got a client on tuesday and hubby gets paid on friday so fingers crossed i can get what i want :D

Thanks for the help though xxx

Oh poo :(

Nevermind. I'm actually thinking of getting the glow collection and maybe slinging in the banana yellow one and either petal for your thoughts or passion.

Ive gone from getting one colour to getting a whole collection now :o
Got 50 squid from the carboot today, got a client on tuesday and hubby gets paid on friday so fingers crossed i can get what i want :D

Thanks for the help though xxx

Haha it's addictive the colours are fab! Petal for your thoughts has been really popular and with glitter it really is tropix like (but nicer I feel) loving the glow collection I have today go for it!!! Xx

Haha it's addictive the colours are fab! Petal for your thoughts has been really popular and with glitter it really is tropix like (but nicer I feel) loving the glow collection I have today go for it!!! Xx

I have to say! Must proof read better!! Xx

Ok then thanks, dont suppose you have a pic with gelish passion next to tropix?

I don't have tropix but this is passion if you need a pic-
ma7una5a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back