What happens in Kavos!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
My goodness! Did anyone see it! I was cringing all the way through! What has happened to the youth of today ha ha I feel old! Anyone actually been on a holiday like this??? X

Had a cushion in front of my face for most of it cringe!!!! :D

watched it and OMG.
speechless!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

What I found most shocking, and I'm no prude and certainly not homophobic is that straight guys were not worried about changing to men of they couldn't get a girl- not something I've heard of before x

My children are never going away without me!!!!!
I did the 18/30 holidays but they seemed very sedate compared to this program

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

A boy I went to school with was on it, Zac blond haired boy! He was djing out there. I couldn't keep up with the pace although I'm only 18! Haha xx

I'm no prude by any means, but where did everyones morals go. The shame of it. They'll have some nice stories to tell their grandkids won't they?
It disgusted me to be honest with you. Ugh:eek:

Iv not seen it, what Chanel? From what your saying it sounds like Zante was in its heyday. I'm glad I'm sensible and know when enough is enough and didn't get sucked into the typical 18/30s time there.

I don't understand how people find being woken by their 18-30s rep and being told to start drinking in 10 minutes is fun. I might be young, but god help anyone who attempts to wake me up. My alarm clock is lucky it doesn't have feelings or able to feel pain. Xoxo

I went to Malia and its just as mad!

Tom it's channel 4 was on last night and its a series so will be on again next week! It's sick but I can't wait to watch it! X

Tom it's channel 4 was on last night and its a series so will be on again next week! It's sick but I can't wait to watch it! X

Ooh thanks. I'm excited to see it now xoxo

I'm going to have to see if I can catch this on catchup tv. It sounds like a good train wreck of a show. You don't want to watch but just can't look away.

i was horrified watching this! now dont get me wrong i was no angel in my youth and have always been known as a party animal but i have to say there are limits! i actually felt sick watching it and couldnt believe what i was seeing.

I have an 18 year old son who has not been on a lads holiday yet and doesnt go out every weekend drinking but then i hope that i have raised him properly to have some self respect!!! and not just for himself but for some of those poor girls x

I didn't see this but my Facebook news feed was covered in my boyfriend's younger brothers/cousins/friends desperate to book lads holidays...I knew it must have been bad!

My husband was laughing at the "antics" until I asked him how would he feel if it was our (hypothetical) daughter out there bragging on tv that she got really drunk and slept with 2 men in one night.
Quickest expression change EVER!

It was truly horrific - I am 37 and have had plenty of girls holidays and again like alot of you do not consider myself a prude - but drinking til you puke and having meaningless sex in public with strangers? Never been my idea of fun.

And as for the bleating of a few of them "Our generation has it really tough, no jobs out there for us so we come out here to kick back"
Ahhhh, poor you - how hard life must be that you can afford to go on holiday and drink every night!!

My husband was laughing at the "antics" until I asked him how would he feel if it was our (hypothetical) daughter out there bragging on tv that she got really drunk and slept with 2 men in one night.
Quickest expression change EVER!

It was truly horrific - I am 37 and have had plenty of girls holidays and again like alot of you do not consider myself a prude - but drinking til you puke and having meaningless sex in public with strangers? Never been my idea of fun.

And as for the bleating of a few of them "Our generation has it really tough, no jobs out there for us so we come out here to kick back"
Ahhhh, poor you - how hard life must be that you can afford to go on holiday and drink every night!!

Haha love the ahh poor you part, just how I feel. I work hard and can just about scrape the penny's to go on holiday, can't go out every weekend and definitely can't afford a new outfit for every night out like so many do now. Saying that, while I was a student I worked and was able to afford that lifestyle but somehow life catches up and so do the bills and credit cards. Xoxo

For anyone who missed it it's repeated in ch4 tonight at 11 :) xxx

Two words... Cotton bud!! 😖

Hahaha you should all follow Dr.Christian (for embarrassing bodies) some of the tweets he was coming out with were hilarious!!!!! He was getting Sooo angry because there is no need to stick 4 cotton buds emmm down there! For a sti test!!! Haha

Although I have to say I went to Kavos a few years ago on a girlie holiday we were all 18 so the age of the girls on film and it was not at all like that!!!! I'm sure they film the worst of the worst!!! I was never sick I was always fully dressed and I always slept in my own bed.... ALONE!! I don't think it's Kavos it think its the idiots that go there!
The only good thing about Kavos was the amazing pizza place!!! There was a KFC but the pizza bar was amazing!!

I'm going to have to see if I can catch this on catchup tv. It sounds like a good train wreck of a show. You don't want to watch but just can't look away.

That's EXACTLY what it was like. Brits abroad... don't they represent us well?! :s

Latest posts

Back