What happens in Kavos!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never heard of the STDs those boys had ether, maby a new strain lol? Also did they get stds from drinking the shots of piss? Couldn't quiet get it! Vile but I will be hooked!! X

I've never heard of the STDs those boys had ether, maby a new strain lol? Also did they get stds from drinking the shots of piss? Couldn't quiet get it! Vile but I will be hooked!! X

Dr.Christian was also very cross about that too! Apparently it won't make you infertile!!

Last edited:
After all the Facebook updates about this programme I had to watch it on 4od! I dread the day my babies grow up and want to go on a group holiday... Hopefully they never will!

I have now watched it and told my husband that my kids will never vacation there. I hope when my kids get older they never feel the need to behave like that. 😱

I bet the medical staff there never run out of stories to tell. :lol:

Ive just had to watch it after reading this thread and i thought it was hilarious! But These kind of holidays have never interested me. I rarely drink and dont think id actually be able to drink 2 nights in a row! Im 22 but im more like a 40 year old in a 22 year olds body haha :) x

I bet the medical staff there never run out of stories to tell. :lol:

I don't know if I would actually want to hear them all!!! Just from the show I can imagine what some of the stories they could tell must be like. 😮

I don't know if I would actually want to hear them all!!! Just from the show I can imagine what some of the stories they could tell must be like. 😮

Oh I'd love to hear some of it. I bet there's rarely a dull moment! Haha

It was shocking. and just well...... awful.

How drinking constantaly and having random sex with any one is fun is beyond me. Bring back the old days where everyone was polite and knew how to behave.
The youth of today is just awful. Only a few years ago I was that age and I never found that sort of thing interesting and I really dont get why.
Enjoy yourself when out but think about it :smack:

It was pretty brutal. I definitely won't watch next week's episode because of all the fighting. Honestly it's enough to put you off drinking ever again. I felt ashamed just watching those people!

I do seasons in Ibiza so 6 months of the year in Ibiza an It is safe to say Ibiza is nothing like kavos!!! That program was hideous lol x

Try watching magaluf weekender the first one Sunday just gone disgusting.

Girl with her boobs out and 3 boys had a go on um.Another girl with only a cheese cutter on pulled them down and put her old girl in the poor boys face he nearly died.It was really bad it disgusted me lol.

Iv just watched it on sky plus. Found it quite ok.
Some of the fashion was hilarious (the vest top on the Afro haired boy) but some must have looked at me on old holidays where iv worn wet look hot pants or just a shirt that would be boxer shorts length and a thong on nights out. And yes, I have had the kiss a row thing (a row of guys have a shot in their mouth and you snog them and drink it one after another). And although I'm gay snogged a group of Italians and their girlfriends.

Its just like a normal night around my end in kavos lol xoxo

Iv just watched it on sky plus. Found it quite ok.
Some of the fashion was hilarious (the vest top on the Afro haired boy) but some must have looked at me on old holidays where iv worn wet look hot pants or just a shirt that would be boxer shorts length and a thong on nights out. And yes, I have had the kiss a row thing (a row of guys have a shot in their mouth and you snog them and drink it one after another). And although I'm gay snogged a group of Italians and their girlfriends.

Its just like a normal night around my end in kavos lol xoxo

Lmfao to funny I think your wicked.try watching the magaluf weekender one it's shocking these girls will do anything and anyone with a shot down there necks lol xxxx

I watched it and got a bit upset... somehow. What the hell are these kids doing? Where are their morals, self respect, respect of their bodies and basic ability to use their brains???

Are the kids really our future?

Are these kids future mothers, fathers, bankers, doctors, shop assistants etcetcetc who will be pillars of our society when our times are gone?

Shocking & upsetting :/

I watched it and got a bit upset... somehow. What the hell are these kids doing? Where are their morals, self respect, respect of their bodies and basic ability to use their brains???

Are the kids really our future?

Are these kids future mothers, fathers, bankers, doctors, shop assistants etcetcetc who will be pillars of our society when our times are gone?

Shocking & upsetting :/

I haven't seen it but this is the way I'm feeling just from having read about it and the Magalluf one.I think it shows there is a huge lack of self esteem in many young people now.

I haven't seen it but this is the way I'm feeling just from having read about it and the Magalluf one.I think it shows there is a huge lack of self esteem in many young people now.

After watching I will not watch again it was appalling,disgusting and degrading.

I don't know why they show these kind of programmes on tv it was awkward watching it.x

So... I watched about 10 minutes of the Magalluf one. After having seen Kavos AND that... I've decided to get my tube tied. These kids nowadays be too cray!!

My son is going to work the summer in magaluf this year. Wish I could talk him out of it after watching this lol x

My son is going to work the summer in magaluf this year. Wish I could talk him out of it after watching this lol x

On the plus side I stayed at a quiet hotel about 15 mins outside magaluf, it wasn't a party hotel but was near enough if people wanted to go. The guys there working the summer were hard working, helpful and respectful and that included the English ones lol! I even added a couple of them on Facebook and they go round working seasons on resorts and their pics are all friendly and fun and no rude language etc. so don't worry too much these program's are made to shock xxx

Latest posts

Back