What irked you today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finding out from my mother in law that my brother in law and his girlfriend are Having a baby. She's 6 months gone and they haven't told us. My mother in law found out last month after she found the pregnancy test stick, waited two weeks and finally asked my brother in law about it. I could understand if they were worried about the family being upset but he knows we would be excited and happy for them.

I spent the time to tell my customer Thursday night that I'm in hospital tomoz so am taking the weekend off to rest ;) for once tests as I'm pregnant and needed to be in for the whole morning I hate needles ;( plus I have a terrible cold but soldiered on to do her nails to receiver a text from her last night at 11pm can u wax my eyebrows this weekend please arrrrgghhhhh no I'm not even replying at 11 a night I have a life too ;( sorry hormonal rant over x

Waking up with a really painful achy elbow & an itch in the middle of my cast has irked me.
Got another 6 weeks of this at least.

Oh & i've got a pre-irk ..... first race of the British SuperBike season is today, but only on Sky, which i haven't got, i have to wait until Wednesday evening to watch it on ITV4. What'll irk me more is that i'm bound to find out the race results on Facebook by people i know who are watching it on Sky & posting it on status updates.

i'm irked at myself, i'm half a bottle of wine down and am watching Rock of Ages and i'm finding myself strangely attracted to Tom Cruise in it...i normally find him totally repugnant and creepy...i guess alcohol has a lot to answer for...:eek: xxx

Hey don't you understand WHY you are attracted to Tom Cruise in this role against your will????????

Because Tom based his character on Axl and a couple of other rock front men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hah!!

xxxx

Noticing HD Brows poster for £8 in non HD trained salon near me...

Not sleeping at all last night.
Having the most appalling pain in my right knee and realising that I've got bloody gout. It's hot, red, shiny, painful and swollen.
Oh good.

McDonald's having no salad :(

Being subjected to someone else's negativity for too many hours today!

My new kitchen still not in 5 weeks later! Xoxo

Hey don't you understand WHY you are attracted to Tom Cruise in this role against your will????????

Because Tom based his character on Axl and a couple of other rock front men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hah!!

xxxx
oh god, its crystal clear now! i feel so much better about the whole episode now...no need to scrub myself in the shower with a wire brush :o xxx

Coming home after a night shift and go to bed for some well earned sleep - only to find a neighbour's alarm having a hissy fit grrrrrrrr NEED SLEEP NOW! What makes it worse is that for the last 6 weeks the water mains have been being repaired, and after each night shift I've got in bed at the exact same time as the mechanical road diggers have started - give me strength (and some sleep please)!

Methinks a holiday in the sun is due!

Getting the sickness bug has really irked me today. Especially as I spent my whole of last week looking after my poor daughter with it...why couldn't have I of gotten it then! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Packing :( So stressful going away!

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

My car needed so much work doing to it that I had to buy a new one. Didn't have any spare money though so have had to massively downgrade :-(

My poor little girl coming home from nursery with a bad case of water infection :( wish they had called me so I could have taken her drs, we now have to spend the night with her in pain :(

My irk. Today!!! I took the day off so I could do some fun stuff with the kids but when I got out of bed I was staggering in a drunk like fashion, threw up then because my 5 yr old son saw me throw up he was sick!!( you only have to say the word sick & he's boaking )rang the doctors for advice as the world was & still is on spin cycle if I sit up. Then waited all day for him to call back to be told I have labyrinthitis. Hubby went to collect my perscription which means he's late for darts and hasn't gone so he's sat next to me in bed watching bloody football when he knows Tuesday nights are my csi fix!!!
I'm very proud of my 9 yr old daughter for looking after me & her brother today xx
Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

After being told by the kitchen installers Wednesday or Thursday will be the earliest they will arrive yesterday I have a call in work today from one of the fitters to ask why the door was locked and spoken to in a cocky way. Was annoyed so got super cocky back and said "if someone can be bothered to go out and work like I do then the door will be unlocked, if not then it will be locked and the work will have to be done on my days off" after that I hung up on him before he could answer back. Xoxo

Ah, but who's the one with the vested interest here, Tomme?
They don't give a bugger about your kitchen, but you do, so I find it's always best to keep them sweet till the job's done, then unleash hell!

What irked me today was the fact that my daughter and family got back from a lovely holiday in Cornwall to find that her accounts had been hacked.
Someone in London who was expecting a "free" £300 Ocado order mainly consisting of vodka will be sadly disappointed today. Their new Blackberry won't be arriving either.

Latest posts

Back