What is the best gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALOWEE

Reaction score
hi every one
i have only used gel i few times
what is a good gel to use or the best gel
thank you all

hi every one
i have only used gel i few times
what is a good gel to use or the best gel
thank you all

If you'd like to try a new gel, I'd contact NSI UK and ask for a Sample Kit of the Balance UV Gel System. We sell it all over the world and people really seem to love it.

Everyone has different preferences, so you'll just have to try it for yourself and see what you think.

Hi , I have to agree I use NSI balance gels and I love them I have used other gels mainly just to try them out but went back every time to NSI.:)

i love nsi l&p but never tryed there gel
i not really in to the gel

hey... i use young nails!!! Love it all of it, would not change ever! But its your own preference, you should pick up a few sample packs and see what your comfortable with!!!

Young Nails have a wide choice of gels, both soak off (ManiQ) and buff off (Synergy).
Both are worth the small cost of purchasing a trial kit to find the one that suits you.
Have fun

everyone is going to have different views on which gel system is best and theres alot of nail companies out there

i think you should order a few sample kits and try as many brands as possible to find a system that best suits your needs

i tried akzentz options gel which i thought was good

Hi,

Everyone on here will recommend different brands...all brands recommended are good Another brand that is also top on the market is IBD. I use IBD gel and love it! It is easy to use and looks great!

hth x x

i favour lechat gel.
but other people will have their own favourites.
choose a quality brand and invest in your training and practice until you get great results.

there are some free training days with lechat in northampton at the end of theis month. see the details as well as some tutorials and photographs of lechat nails on my blogspot below.

If you want an independant view ... from the nail technicians themselves ...

CND Brisa gels have been voted the number ONE gel for 5 years running by nail technicians in USA NAILS MAGAZINE.

When you have an endorsement like that it is pretty powerful.

Last edited:
everyone is going to have different views on which gel system is best and theres alot of nail companies out there

i think you should order a few sample kits and try as many brands as possible to find a system that best suits your needs

i tried akzentz options gel which i thought was good

This is good advice as we all have our own favourites but what one person loves someone else hates so try a few and make you own choice hun x

There are so many fantastic systems out there - sorry to add to your confusion but I am going to add one more. INM's Integrity gel is one of the easiest systems to use. It is a one step system, there is no special bonder layer or sealant - their clear gel does it all. It is also less expensive than most gels in the price per jar, and the number of products needed to create a nail. Take a look at www.inmnails.com and see for yourself!

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back