What is your busiest day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayt

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

i just wanted to know if you have a day of the week in which you were busiest with clients ?

Im going to be changing my hours from every morning to a few days a week and wanted to know if you have a day that is busiest.

I think mine is thursday morning, What about yourselves ?

Monday-strangely! Thursday and Friday x

Thursday and Friday for me. Even though a lot of clients will ask for a Saturday, I find I get more cancelations for that day as most clients want a week day and get nails done on their break... Friday is good for most as it's usually payday!!:)

No idea why, but Thursday is always busy from 9 - 8pm

Tuesday after 18.00 or Wednesday 14.00:)

mondays, thursdays and saturdays

My weeks vary from week to week because of the different jobs i do... but since 1998 i have been going into a company every other week on a Tuesday to do treatments for the employees. They were taken over a year a go and the business started to fall off. Anyway i got another job which takes up my Tuesdays so i asked if i could attend on a Wednesday and boy i am over run with people. So it is a good idea to see how it goes and if its a bit slow change it around. :lol: Hope that helps and im not waffling lol.
Just to add Fridays are nearly always good days.... start of the weekend and all that .

Thursdays and sat for me :)

Friday and Thursday late night for me x

Thursday and fridays for us in both salons

x

Any late nights and sats for me x

Mon, Wed, Thurs & Sat ....

I find that as im a tanning salon with beauty, my busiest times are thursday eve (open til 8) Friday and then random days in the week. Monday is 12-6 but thats either really busy or totally dead! saturdays are the same. x

thursday and saturday for me

Hey,

I asked this very same question about 4 months ago to help me to decide which 3 days per week to work. I start this saturday and decided on tuesday, friday and saturday.

One thing to also consider though is..... what days are the other salons in your area CLOSED??? I remember having a few responses to my thread (can't find it to link to sorry) saying that people were open on one particular day because everyone else in the area was closed so they were the only ones open on that day and hence it was busy!!!

HTH

Kirsty

Latest posts

Back