What is your favorite karaoke song to sing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIPTOP

Reaction score
Ok geeks and geekettes

Hopefully another interesting thread:green: I love a good ole sing song and I love karaoke and anytime that my friends come over for drink or 2 we always end up with a good tra la la session, so come on share yours.

My favorite karaoke song is by Meatloaf Paradise by the dash board light, Ooh it gets me shaking them tictacs again:lol::lol::lol:

Sue x

My usual is 'top of the world' by The Carpenters. Not had a good sing song for ages though :o(
Lou x

Ok.....I wish i could pass comment, but i cant......whilst i love singing....I am apparently absolutely useless......
according to my father I can sing every room empty and even Collin laughs at me and works in a different part of the garden when i have the MP3 on while gardening.....so better not ask me .....:eek:

I'm afraid I am with Britta on this way......................I sound worse than a cat !

Ok geeks and geekettes

Hopefully another interesting thread:green: I love a good ole sing song and I love karaoke and anytime that my friends come over for drink or 2 we always end up with a good tra la la session, so come on share yours.

My favorite karaoke song is by Meatloaf Paradise by the dash board light, Ooh it gets me shaking them tictacs again:lol::lol::lol:

Sue x

I don't do karaoke but have been known to sing along with the mad fools in front of the mic. I do love, love, love this song though :green:

If I did get up & do a turn I think it would be 'your sex is on fire' by Kings of Leon.

I'm afraid I am with Britta on this way......................I sound worse than a cat !

There is NO way you are as bas as me .....ask Collin :O)))))

Dont stop me now, Im having such a good time Im having a ball..........only after a few drinks though. haha

Its Duffy's Mercy for me (and that what most listeners cry out for whilst I attempt to "sing"!)

Whilst under the influence on girls weekender in tenerife, I sang As Long as He Needs Me from Oliver, which went down a storm as it so different, and my accent is pretty spot on! Got nicknamed Nancy for rest of holiday.

Dont stop me now, Im having such a good time Im having a ball..........only after a few drinks though. haha

Go on then lemondrop...now is the time to sing loud...... a few drinks and a good time....who cares if anyone listens.....we wont tell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will survive that all time classic :)

britneys spear. i love rock and roll.

Well I host karaoke every saturday night, can´t sing though:green:. But a list of my favourites are; Stay by Sugarland, (the one Ronan Keating has just copied) Stand Back Up and Baby Girl by Sugarland, Valerie, Back to Black by Amy Winehouse, and There you´ll be by Faith Hill. Last week I had a Spanish girl that insisted that I sing along with her friend to some spanish songs pmsl.

britneys spear. i love rock and roll.

Nooooooooooo, has to be Joan Jett & The Blackhearts. Britney killed that song

i do babylon, david gray and ship called dignity deacon blue
Dawn does a wicked Aretha Franklyn say a little prayer all the welsh can really sing well :lol: !! why

I've only ever done karaoke in a private karaoke room. Last time I did Beyonce, Crazy In Love to get everyon up dancing. Totally worked.

Latest posts

Back