What is your Nail Year Resolution??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Nails

Reaction score
I thought we could all make Nail Years Resolutions then be sure to stick to them.

Ok mine is to start believing in myself and stop letting some customers knock my confidence. Also to complete my colour custom blend and sculpt masters with CND.

What's yours?? :biggrin: xx

Mine is to find a good work life balance.

As with alot of us, I was loathe to turn away any bookings whilst I was building my business and as a result find that I'm working far too many hours with most evenings and weekends that I'm not eating properly and I'm not spending as much time as I'd like with my son.

So this week I'm sitting down and working out working hours, these won't be set in stone that I won't help a client in need but I need to have some guidelines.

I was thinking of working 2 late nights a week, tuesday in one of my locations and thursday in the other. The other nights I'm going to try and stick to finishing at 6pm.

So fingers crossed. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! XX

Lol

Oh dear thats another one I need to do!! Xx

Sort out a face book page and a web site:)

I am going to continue to build my client list and push my business to the max!

Also got more training planned to expand :) x

Work/life balance is an important one as Heatherp said. I have just sorted out all my regulars so that, as well as every Monday, I can have every other Tuesday off. I really want to stick to that, I work so many hours.

I also want to

- Keep my accounts in better order
- Put away £50 per week from now until March to spend at Professional Beauty London and only buy the things on my list :)

Heatherp has hit the 'nail' on the head for me... We have to have a life! I'm certainly doing that one! Work is important but we must enjoy life too! X

Ive got that many I don't know where to start.:) Lol

Has said above get confidence!! I need to get out there throw myself in the deep end and graft and gain confidence!!!!!

Got interview this week and need to show that I can do it!! I'm not going to lie to her, I'm going to be honest and tell her that I have only just passed, and quickness will come after perfection!!!

To not take no crap off anyone!

Try and save up

Lose weight, go back to gym

To try to stay calmer

Lose weight and quit smoking! Began detox yesterday, no drinking for January. Kick start to healthy living :)

I really want to do a one stroke nail art course, but so far cant find any... Grrrr!... also maybe do a spray tan course and eyelash extensions course :Scared:

Lol

Omg I think every resolution I need to do is on here. We
Shall meet again next yeR to see if we all succeeded shall we xxxx

Mine is also to loose weight, I have two reasons to do it this year!!

I think mine will have to be to not let my confidence get dented as easily as it does; I think every set of nails I touch are really bad and I convince myself no-one likes them!

I've also got to stop biting my nails. The amount of clients I have had who have said "oh, look at you, you're a nail biter!" is far too high to even count. What amuses me the most is they say it like I hadn't noticed!

Other than that, I really need to lose weight (but can't be bothered!) and get my business growing and successful.

Good luck everyone. :)

HI, mine is to put more samples on my gel nail art display board, keep intending to do it but by the time I get home, make dinner and put kids to bed I just want to lie up at watch the soaps for an hour :lol:. But this week I am DEFINITELY going to do some samples. Have also booked myself in for more training in January, stilleto, lipstick and edge sculpting.

Latest posts

Back