What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Www.facebook.com/sensacional.lengths .. Still don't have a lot of friends on it and esp anyone in the Glasgow area could you add it as i have a few offers on just now and want them shared as much as poss 😜😘xxx

Nope it didn't work :(

Why when I click a link does it take me to my own fb pg??

Last edited:
I've just tried to message you on FB and it keeps failing! I'll try again tomorrow or later this weekend.

Did you manage to message me, if so by what name hun?

It took 24 hrs for my new Facebook link/address to work. Here it is again in case anyone wants to add me. Just add your own link and a little message to let me know and I will return the like ASAP.

https://www.facebook.com/BEGORGEOUSbeautytherapy?ref=hl#

All people need to do is go to their business page and copy and paste their link from there onto here. Hth. X

Last edited:
So I've figured out why we can't open some pages (unless everyone already knows then I'm a bit slow lol). Some of you may have country restrictions, so just double check in your settings that this isn't the case.

Mines www.facebook.com/beautysecretsberwick if you haven't already liked me and I'll return the like :)

Latest posts

Back