What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please like my page too and il like yours back 

Fairydust Beauty

Facebook.com/fairydustbeauty

Thanks ladies 

AND Gents lol :)

made a page last night to see how it goes dont know if ive done it right or not
Welcome to Facebook

I spent a few hours over the weekend creating my own 'Nails' facebook page ...be interested in your feedback and constructive critiscism :)

Welcome to Facebook

Looks great! I'm working on my own at the moment, still trying to get my head around it as I'm not already a Facebook user.

I was the same...hence why it took me a few hours! lol.

This may be a stupid question, but how have you got people to "like" you so far? And how does this work afterwards - do they get a message with all the updates you make or something? I'm really clueless to all this!

The best way to be liked and added is to get friends and family to like it so that others can see ur page then it will just spread like crazy! Good luck to the both of u! Fb is defo the way forward! Plus mayb offer some sort of discount for the first so many people to add or like u?!?!

Plus I liked ur page hehe

I spent a few hours over the weekend creating my own 'Nails' facebook page ...be interested in your feedback and constructive critiscism :)

Welcome to Facebook

Well done, i did the same added all my friends and have had so many booking through it already... best idea yet :D

Well done, i did the same added all my friends and have had so many booking through it already... best idea yet :D

What do you mean by added all your friends? I'm completely new to Facebook so sorry if that's a stupid question! I just have a business page which I've only had a few days.

Well I'm a bit behind on this thread, I've been so wrapped up in personal disasters lately that 'buisness' went a bit on hold!

Anyway, so I now have over 30 pages of this one to go through so it will keep me busy for a while, and that's a lot of pages to like!

So here are mine:

My Salon Page:
Welcome to Facebook

My Make-up Page:
Welcome to Facebook

Not very exciting as they've not been updated as much as I would have liked but if you could become a fan I will do in return!

Thanks Geeks & great thread!

x

Last edited:
Facebook page -

Welcome to Facebook

Sophie's Nails - feel free to add me - NSI mobile/nail technician - will be adding you all - good to all be united!

Thank you for liking my page, however, I cannot like you back as your page is only showing info with no like button.

This is where I get totally confused lol. How will your like numbers increase if no one can like you, if you understand me!

Hi All,

I made my page yesterday, and messaged a few people I know asking them to join... awaiting responses lol.

Welcome to Facebook

Send me your page and Ill join ur page, I knw this has been done before, but I like the idea and I didnt have my page at the time :D

Thank you xxxx

Just a quick reminder for everyone!

Once you get 25 'likes' you can change the 'username' of your facebook page so instead of having a link with loads of code or nonsense when you copy and paste it into a thread or anywhere else you can make it say "www.facebook.com/mysalon" for example!

All you need to do is go to your page:

>click edit page (top right of page)
>click basic information (list of options on the left)
>click on 'username'

You can only do this after 25 people have liked the page. AND you can only change it ONCE! Make sure you spell it right and you're happy with it before you save it!

Then you can put this link on your business cards, posters, brochures and on your own website! Looks far better than facebook.com/askjdfhoaiwhru3y4013y4154589 ?!

In the meantime check mine out and please add me!: Adam Williams Aesthetics - Beauty salon, Cosmetics shop - Manchester, United Kingdom | Facebook

I would probably advise people with longer salon names to shorten them if possible as it makes it easier for people to type in eg:

instead of www.facebook.com/lucyshairdesignsheffield

i would put www.facebook.com/lucyshair - just a quick example...

Hi,

I now have 25 so my new link is www.Facebook.com/embellir have liked all the ones where the links work!!

Thank you
Kim xx

Latest posts

Back