What is your Salon Twitter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that took some time. I have added as many as I could find, sorry if I haven't got you I have either got a dead end on the name or missed your post as I started only looking for the @ sign after a couple of pages lol.

Feel free to add me though @hands_only

Thanks

@RelaxationDen twitter is where all of our best deals go as things are instant!! we get great return from this and gumtree and its always worth keeping up to date on!

Mine is @francescaamber

Hi,

I'm @yumeskin :)

@SaharaSunBeauty :)

Mine is @Shimmer_Beauty

Is anybody on twitter?! @misscoralhudson xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is @hairbynicluise :D

Please may I just remind geeks that if you have posted your Twitter details to this thread once, there is no need for you to re-post again.

I understand and appreciate that this thread is now several pages long, but it will only continue to grow if posts are added unnecessarily.

Mines @themagentaroom

My personal account is @LesleyJHare, I'm trying to revive it after creating it a year ago but don't know anybody on twitter so if anybody would like to put my out of my billy no mates misery it would be lovely of you followed me so I don't feel like such a loser! Lol.

Following you magenta room :)

Hi everyone, I was told that the best advertising was through Twitter & Facebook so would you help me out and "Follow" me pls. Im so not Technical so hope my page looks ok. Thanks everyone Follow @nail_angel

Thanks so much :Love: Sophie xx

mine's @PareesaBeauty

happy tweeting x

Im @nail_angel

Follow me & I'll follow back :Love:

Love & Kisses Sophiex

Mine is @kelsnailsntans

Mine is @ATransitions x

Hiya mine is @nails_by_cara :)

Latest posts