What Motto do you live by?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got 3 i use daily !!
its nice to be important but its more important to be nice :lol:
manners cost nothing but they are priceless:lol:
and never show any body the colour of your underpants :eek:
the underpants quote that a few of you have pm ed me about is a business ideal its a northern english saying that means basically dont reveal too much about the way your operation/company runs to any body:hug:

An old one I like

Tough times never last, but tough people do ..........

Not a real motto but more of an attitude I guess.....

Life is unpredictable, so dont get disheartened if plans dont work out, think positive and the outcome will be even better than the original plan!
There is no mistakes or failures just new ways of finding things.....

The grass is greener on the other side...... but once you've had a nibble it all tastes the same !

When it comes to motos, I would say, What you give is what you get, God won't give you heavier cross than one you can carry, or, Normal people don't know that anything is possible, or Ask, and you shall recieve (if you really believe).

And again, as my nana used to say, 'Water washes off everything, except human malice'.

Yesterday I was reading Rabih Alameddine's book Hakawati, and he quoted someone else saying, 'Any misery can be endured, if you put it in a story, or tell a story about it'. Darn true.

But when summed altogether, I would say, all of that taught me and proved that whatever happens, whatever you do, you can always start all over, even if it's 5 before midnight, you can start a brand new day and universe will bend over to help you.

When it comes to motos, I would say, What you give is what you get, God won't give you heavier cross than one you can carry, or, Normal people don't know that anything is possible, or Ask, and you shall recieve (if you really believe).

And again, as my nana used to say, 'Water washes off everything, except human malice'.

Yesterday I was reading Rabih Alameddine's book Hakawati, and he quoted someone else saying, 'Any misery can be endured, if you put it in a story, or tell a story about it'. Darn true.

But when summed altogether, I would say, all of that taught me and proved that whatever happens, whatever you do, you can always start all over, even if it's 5 before midnight, you can start a brand new day and universe will bend over to help you.

Its positive people like you that create a magic that pulls everyone with them. You deserve to be happy and get what you dream off!
Hugs :hug:

It's not about taking the leap. it's about learning how to land!

My motto ........................ I have several but this is me!!

WHATEVER IT TAKES!!

You get treated the way you let yourself be treated and you cant change certain things only the way you deal with them.

do unto others......

do unto others......

mmm so what your saying here is that ...if someones just waxed your ass off then you should do the same to them :eek::lol::lol::hug:

Latest posts

Back