What Motto do you live by?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIPTOP

Reaction score
Me again :lol: What Motto do you live by? mine is If at first you dont succeed try, try and try again.

Over to you guys:hug:

Sue xx

I like to think that everyone in the world is good until they are not - so I tend to give the benefit of the doubt - but only once mind!

mmmmm Personal is not the same as important

Not exactly a motto but if someone says it cant be done i have to find a way to do it lol :lol:

Feel the fear & do it anyway

Dont rush, theres always tomorrow

If you cant spell it without a spell checker...then it ain't worth saying in the first place ...ain't it LOL :)

life is to be enjoyed not endured.

i got 3 i use daily !!
its nice to be important but its more important to be nice :lol:
manners cost nothing but they are priceless:lol:
and never show any body the colour of your underpants :eek:

You always meet 'em on the way back

I remember an old boss of mine (old as in long ago, not old as in he was old LOL) used to say life is not a rehearsal - unfortunately he died in his 40s.

Never carry a grudge, it's an arkward shape and has no handle.
:hug:

Never Trust A Man !

Do as you would be done by.

'No body died' whenever I make a mistake or something goes wrong! AND
'The glass is always half full'

'No body died' whenever I make a mistake or something goes wrong! AND
'The glass is always half full'
love that!!! and so true :hug:

You worry and then you die, so why worry?

It's in my signature. I love that saying! :)

I use to constantly live by telling myself "expect nothing and to not have an opinion about anything really and then that way I could never be dissapointed" - and it worked, I never was and life ticked by nicely. Then I had kids and life got a lot harder and more complicated for some reason. But seriously when I expected nothing from no one or anything it was just so much easier and that is really where I would like to be again, just don't know why I can't get there. Now I just always think of Karma, be nice and if I mess up I'll have to correct it 10 fold. xxx

Mine are "What doesn´t kill you makes you stronger" and "Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself" last one can get a bit difficult at times :lol:

Latest posts

Back