What nail related products are you having for xmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz

Reaction score
HI,

Just wondering what nail related products you are all having for xmas (if any)?

I'm having:

a pink aluminium beauty box
Nail Artistry book
Bucket bag.

Can't wait now!

luv laura x

I would like a new tunic, my red inline one has got a little too tight, its all those chocies and mince pies the clients keep bringing..:hug:

I have bought myself a pink aliminium storage box on wheels for my ever growing collection of nail products and need to offer other services so i have booked onto a waxing course for january, bought a waxing kit and a beauty couch but the hairdressers where i rent space from has decided to change the beauty room into another hairdressing room so i will have to find somewhere else to rent or get into debt and find my own shop, talk about the nightmare before christmas

I've asked everyone for money to go towards more courses.

Ive bought geegs book.

I dont think I will be having any this year as I opened my own salon earlier on this year. Everybody is presuming that I will be able to get the products that I want at cost price.

Because I have had to put so much time, money and effort into the salon recently I have gone without things for me so everybody feels that they want to buy me things that are not work related if you get what I mean!

:hug: I have asked for money this year, so I can have a 1 on 1 with the one and only, Lana ... (Akzentz Educator)

I am really looking forward to booking some time with her, I know she will help me with my UV Gel problems..

Merry Christmas everyone

Sincerely
the nail fairy:)

Latest posts

Back