What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 69873
Love this stamp, finally got to use it!

Wow! I've got this plate but cannot for the life of me stamp it on straight it just goes wonky! Any tips? What stamper do you use? X

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Are you rolling the image rather than stamping straight down gently. I had this problem and found it was because I was rolling the stamper.

Karaxxx

Have you found it one there? I can't seem to find it :(

Yep found it. Did you manage to find it? I got the whole lot :) lol x

Are you rolling the image rather than stamping straight down gently. I had this problem and found it was because I was rolling the stamper.

Karaxxx

I do usually but I tried doing it straight and it still wasn't much better :( xx

These are stunning.
I have this stamp, but have overlooked it for years and I wouldn't have thought to have used those colours either. You have inspired me to give it a go.
Can I please ask what colours you used?

I have used Bio Sculpture Savanah Dusk #126 as a base then did a fade/ombré with Royal Turban #91

Wow! I've got this plate but cannot for the life of me stamp it on straight it just goes wonky! Any tips? What stamper do you use? X

Oh, I just roll it on right to left! I used a traditional Konad stamper.

Oh, I just roll it on right to left! I used a traditional Konad stamper.

You must be a natural then! Haha I will give it another go :) x

Ooh I have that one! I think it's Bundle Monster BM-414 xx

That's the one, I have wanted to use it for so long, but no one wanted it, so I talked my sister into it, she wasn't keen to be honest, and didn't like them until I had fully finished them...she needs to trust me more! :)
I chose colours that would lift the black rather then blend, I'm so pleased you girls like them :)

One of my faves OPI Acrylics with gelish overlay ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404858770.477562.jpg

Happiness with glitter

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1404860312726.jpg
    1404860312726.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 515
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404862731.239588.jpg

Freshly painted minty green. Not sure if I like :(

I'm loving my nails this week!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404881526.787823.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404901349.597966.jpg

Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel mixed with CND Additive Plush Velour from the Modern Folklore collection. Stamped accent finger with Color Club holographic polish :)

Couldn't decide what to do! Took me four different attempts just to find a colour I want to use lol! Then couldn't decide on a design or glitters etc!! Sooooo iv had everything I fancied lol! Mm enhancements still on after I have no clue how many weeks! No lifting or chipping! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404905740.151329.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404905750.959806.jpg
These were done with mica powders, white holographic glitter, gold foils, Swarovski crystals and various coloured polishes

Latest posts

Back