What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love these! Did you dust a wee bit of blue on then blend up? They are so striking.

Thank you! Yes I did. SO easy. :)

My toes

Untitled.jpg

They have been a nightmare to photograph as they are sooo shiney. This is the only pic I've managed to get that shows the design ok but they are super sparkly.

My toes

Untitled.jpg

They have been a nightmare to photograph as they are sooo shiney. This is the only pic I've managed to get that shows the design ok but they are super sparkly.

Cute cow print!!!! Love :)

Hello lovely nail people!

Ive been looking at all your stunning nails for a while and thought it was about time to be brave and post my first pic..... I'm studying L2 beauty and am loving all things nails but have a lot to learn!! This is me just playing and practising like mad. :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335616198.007229.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335616198.007229.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 480
I have these on right know:

x93oX.jpg

Lauadrana: Show on Kiko Black, m65

This is a pretty effect but The duo-chrome effect of the Lauadrana "Show" is very delicate on the nail almost invisible. But I have had a play and I think I have a solution :D

Very dark for you Picchi, but stunning as ever. You really do have beautifully shaped nails :Love:

Ive been looking at all your stunning nails for a while and thought it was about time to be brave and post my first pic..... I'm studying L2 beauty and am loving all things nails but have a lot to learn!! This is me just playing and practising like mad. :)

Very nice :biggrin:

Here are mine today.

Gel base with Misa 'Chocolate Icing' and nail art.

Attachments

• Polish with nail art1.jpg
    Polish with nail art1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 476
Ah thank you perfect pinkys.... I learn so much from this site. And the people on it. X

Spotty as I'm going to fancy dress hen party to night as Cruella De Ville! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335630780.949729.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335630780.949729.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 681
Love this forum!! Here's mine ! First time attempt at some sponge nail art!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335642812.466031.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335642812.466031.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 1,380
I was not loving the previous mani so I did this:

lRHY7.jpg
cikzq.jpg

Ludurana: Ruluz

At every angle it looks a different color, fantastic!!!

And then I stamped it:

tebzj.jpg

Ludurana Reluz with konad SP Black, m63

A little simple play around on a quiet Saturday <3

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335647871.470579.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335647871.470579.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 416
These are nice,
What are you using on your two silver nails.

I used a light ice blue nail varnish, allowed to dry, applied a gel topcoat (glaze'n'go) topped with clear nail art beads and cured thank you Hollie x

I really like this, simple but yet the accent finger gives it a little bling.

My toes

Untitled.jpg

These are adorable!!!

Very dark for you Picchi, but stunning as ever. You really do have beautifully shaped nails :Love:
It was too dark and in RL, it mostly just looked black. I took it off as I really was not feeling it.

Thank you also so planky and wendynailedit for your kind words :hug:

IMG_20120424_193847.jpg

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using SalonGeek
This glitter fade is beautiful!!!

Please ignore the middle nail. It's wrapped to within an inch of its eyeballs! Split halfway across but I'm not giving up :)
Vicki xx
View attachment 14413
I'm so sorry about your brake but your nails looks great!!!

I've just completed my gelish magnetic with Konad- design inspired by Picchi ... Love it.......View attachment 14382
I really love this!!! I think the magnet design you used is so fitting, it looks really like a tiger :Love:

Mine today!Xx
These are so bright and happy!!! Full of summer.

Gel nails
I love these, I think they are so girly and blingy perfect for the weekend. Your second pic is just stunning!!!

These aren't mine, but nails I did today. Gelicure in Rad Raspberry with diamanté bows xx

View attachment 14381
Beautiful polish job and I'm loving the gems!

Gelicure black with electric touch cut all my nails back as prefer the short square look now :)
Your nails look lovely!!! This is my type of color for my nails. I must have 10 polishes that are more or less this color.

I was not loving the previous mani so I did this:

lRHY7.jpg
cikzq.jpg

Ludurana: Ruluz

At every angle it looks a different color, fantastic!!!

And then I stamped it:

tebzj.jpg

Ludurana Reluz with konad SP Black, m63

Is that a gel picchi or nail polish? It's stunning! Where do you get it from?

Is that a gel picchi or nail polish? It's stunning! Where do you get it from?
I am in love with this polish from the brand Ludurana! This polish "Reluz" is from the Aurora Boreal collection (5 holos and 5 duo-chromes).

I was lucky enough to get this polish in a swap with a great lady:Love: from Brazil. I don't know if they are available in Europe :o

Red and Gold fishnet Minx, but they are coming off on Monday for college as I don't want to fail my pedicure assessment! :biggrin:

Beautiful polish job and I'm loving the gems!

Awwww thank you so much. That comment has made my day!! I really admire your work. Thank you :) xx

Latest posts

Back