What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask what sponge nail art is? They look lovely x

Its just a way of making the colours look like they are blending into one another,:) x I first did the deep blue then with a piece of makeup sponge dabbed on lighter blue from the tip up half way, then dabbed the white into that and finished with sprinkle of glitter and topcoat

Did French extensions for myself lastnight.

skorpy-8.jpg

I am in love with this polish from the brand Ludurana! This polish "Reluz" is from the Aurora Boreal collection (5 holos and 5 duo-chromes).

I was lucky enough to get this polish in a swap with a great lady:Love: from Brazil. I don't know if they are available in Europe :o

Oh man! Lol

These are not my nails but I had to share :) first, I layered shellac Tutti Fruitti over Gotcha. Then I used a blue pigment powder to create an ombre. She loved it n so did I!!!

Soooo doing these myself! Xx

I was not loving the previous mani so I did this:

lRHY7.jpg
cikzq.jpg

Ludurana: Ruluz

At every angle it looks a different color, fantastic!!!

And then I stamped it:

tebzj.jpg

Ludurana Reluz with konad SP Black, m63

Beautiful! X

Changed my french nails from flower to new look today. I Love changing the look lol. Sorry about poor picture

018-10.jpg

These aren't mine, they're my 5 year old daughters! She regularly offers up her nails for me to practice!! Lol
My first attempt at some flowers though x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335707967.247331.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335707967.247331.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 401
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335707995.918169.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335707995.918169.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 397
These aren't mine, they're my 5 year old daughters! She regularly offers up her nails for me to practice!! Lol
My first attempt at some flowers though x

these are fab!
my 6 yr old daughter is sat with me and now wants the same! So much for me having a day off from doing nails..lol! x

these are fab!
my 6 yr old daughter is sat with me and now wants the same! So much for me having a day off from doing nails..lol! x

Ah thank you! Xx

I use the edge. They are pretty good, but tend to split easy. But I have heard good things about Pro impressions. So may try them.

It's Blackpool and wildfire shellac with a bit of sparkle :) x

It's Blackpool and wildfire shellac with a bit of sparkle :) x

Lovely!! 2 coats of Blackpool? How did you get the bottom edge so neat?!! Xx

Latest posts

Back