What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did these in a rush last night so they aren't perfect! Shellac hotski to tchotchke with pink gems.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325670156.844140.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325670156.844140.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 612
I redid mine last night ive brought gelish sweet chocolate so first time using it and i love it! with gold rhinestones on my ring finger. There my birthday nails for today!:biggrin:

I did these last night. I fancied a bit of colour lol. x

Attachments

• muli colour crackle.jpg
    muli colour crackle.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 604
I had shellac fedora on & have just added minx to my pinkie finger & nail art stickers. No mean feat doing my nails with a pot on my right arm ( yep I'm right handed)

Attachments

• nails 003.jpg
    nails 003.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 554
Gelish black shadow, my fave colour :)

Forgot to attach pic...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325687901.534609.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325687901.534609.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 567
A La Mode Gelicure with Glitter paste fade with hot pink and black glitter mixed :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325693440.656681.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325693440.656681.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 555
Stacie88 & lovebeauty14
Thank you :)
Stacie88 - well practice makes perfect - I'm sure we'll both get to where want :)
Lovebeauty14 - lol - well I was afraid of the same thing in the beginning - but now I almost always wear stilettos

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=56.309129,9.762369

Stacie88 & lovebeauty14
Thank you :)
Stacie88 - well practice makes perfect - I'm sure we'll both get to where want :)
Lovebeauty14 - lol - well I was afraid of the same thing in the beginning - but now I almost always wear stilettos

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=56.309129,9.762369

Your welcome! These are works of art one day I hope to be as good as you. :)

I was bought some magnetic polish for Christmas. Its not a pro one but love it for myself :)
Vicki xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325709418.668605.jpg

I am sporting my massively crystalised nails, been on since just before new years eve and still looking fab <3

glamglam-albums-minx+%26amp%3B+other+stuff-picture44386-crystal-nails-update-i-am-not-so-pleased-these-ones-my-natural-nail-shape-here-upsetting-me-so-i-will-spend-little-more-time-getting-them-nice-sleek.jpeg

I am sporting my massively crystalised nails, been on since just before new years eve and still looking fab <3

glamglam-albums-minx+%26amp%3B+other+stuff-picture44386-crystal-nails-update-i-am-not-so-pleased-these-ones-my-natural-nail-shape-here-upsetting-me-so-i-will-spend-little-more-time-getting-them-nice-sleek.jpeg

Ooh, love these :) did you set the crystals into a gel finish? X

Ooh, love these :) did you set the crystals into a gel finish? X

Ooh thank you Sameel, I used Ez Flow's Gelez soak off gel, the shade I used is caled Satin Ribbon and they are on my natural nails

Last edited:
Is it a true soak off or do you have to buff it first ? X

No, I just soak off with Gelez gel remove for 10 mins and you are done :)

No, I just soak off with Gelez gel remove for 10 mins and you are done :)

Fab, might look into this gelez! If soaking crystals into base gel doesn't bond them well enough xx

Classics shellac blackpool over my one true love, brisa gel enhancements! no funny business just plain!! (over killed on rockstar over the festive season!!) lol xxx

My first attempt at Shellac nail art on myself! I watched a fingernailfixer vid & thought, stuff it, I'll go for it.
Cream puff, white & greeny gold glitter pressed into tacky layer, top coat, Blackpool to creat stripes, top coat. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325754942.141170.jpg

This afternoon, I will be wearing the NEW Mushroom Taupe from the new Shellac collection. Na Na Na Na Na!!! :green: I have wanted this colour forever and it is going to be a winner!

This afternoon, I will be wearing the NEW Mushroom Taupe from the new Shellac collection. Na Na Na Na Na!!! :green: I have wanted this colour forever and it is going to be a winner!

Thats sooooo unfair teasing us all like that :green:. Please please put a pic on to show us what its like :hug:

Latest posts

Back