What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the pink! What colours did you use? I'm guessing strawberry smoothie but what was the other one?!

Gotcha maybe?? Cant wait to find out. Lovely pinkx

Gotcha maybe?? Cant wait to find out. Lovely pinkx

Maybe gotcha or rosebud with moonlight and roses layered? It looks a wee bit pearly

I can't remember its name without looking lol! Will find out and get back to you, But yes strawberry smoothie over the top. It was one of The bright pink ones in the shellac range.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I am sporting my massively crystalised nails, been on since just before new years eve and still looking fab <3

glamglam-albums-minx+%26amp%3B+other+stuff-picture44386-crystal-nails-update-i-am-not-so-pleased-these-ones-my-natural-nail-shape-here-upsetting-me-so-i-will-spend-little-more-time-getting-them-nice-sleek.jpeg
So very yummy!!! These are just too dreamy for words!

I did this today. It's my first try at nail art with Shellac :)
Rhiannon x
I love all things glitter recently and these are right up my ally.

Trying out my new Gelish colours...brace youselves... "Oocha Coocha Bing Bang Bam Alakazy Alakazam" and "Ali Baba's Sim Sala Bim" :eek:

OochaCoochaBingBangBamAlakazyAlakazam-Gelish.jpg
AliBabasSimSalaBim.jpg

They really needed 3 coats, were a bit too see-through with only 2 coats. Not sure about the pinky one, think it needs to go over the top of another colour coz there is some shadowing under the free edge and just makes it look like I have dirty nails...which I don't :rolleyes:
I normally stay as far away from green as possible but these are both so very pretty!!! They make me think of spring and Easter.

I can't remember its name without looking lol! Will find out and get back to you, But yes strawberry smoothie over the top. It was one of The bright pink ones in the shellac range.

If bright itll have been hot pop pink im sure (or maybe tutti but id say hot pop)

They are fab! Xxx

Yes I think that one could have been it. Thankyou!

If bright itll have been hot pop pink im sure (or maybe tutti but id say hot pop)

They are fab! Xxx

Hot pop was what I was thinking, it's lovely. x

I'm still on my glitter kick and this Accesorize polish "Dream" is just glitter-fan-tastic :D

(Please forgive me my nubbins I have not been taking proper care of my nails so I filed them off to help them gain a little more strength.)

I wanted multicolour nails to match a party dress of mine for hubby's b'day...
I started to play... And this what i ended up with..
My party nails...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326018056.629885.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326018056.629885.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 708
Love these hun very bling xx

I wanted multicolour nails to match a party dress of mine for hubby's b'day...
I started to play... And this what i ended up with..
My party nails...

Love these :)

Hope you don't mind, I'm gonna try this for my birthday night out on Saturday. Xx

My new konad designs, one on each hand lol, I did want to try out a different design on each nail but didn't want to look crazy now

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326059066.104446.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326059066.104446.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 572
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326059083.940404.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326059083.940404.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 519
Go for it Leely,
They match almost any outfit... Im very into brights and colours...
Have fun...

My new konad designs, one on each hand lol, I did want to try out a different design on each nail but didn't want to look crazy now

Omg! Which OPI is this? I need it!!!

I've made my favourite colour - green with a bit of blink :)

Attachments

• 100_3323.JPG
    100_3323.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 608
nine of mine are tiaras still new one is bundle monster leopard print which i did earler - hope this works my firdt time uploading pics!

oops did tiaras nye after a few drinks so please excuse varnish not on nails only lol!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 522
Hot pink polish with black crackle over top!

Shellac layering with rockstar ring finger.

Hi, I'm super new to all this! Love your nail design just wondering what/how you did the bow on the ring finger? X

Hi, You can buy them. They just stick on with either acrylic or nail glue.

Latest posts

Back