What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this thread.

These are mine. My normal Shellac French, using Negligee (one coat) Studio white (one coat), but this time instead of my usual Mother of Pearl, I used my newly bought Silver VIP Status.

silvervipfrench.jpg

I absolutely love these. Did 2 sets on Tues night very similar for a bride and her best friend. They both had moonlight and roses, studio White for French. One had silver VIP and the other had mother of pearl. Xx

There cute :) x x

Thank you :D
I was pleased with them because the night before I bashed my big toe nail and a big piece of the corner broke off. I sculpted it and it was my 1st time doing it :))

Thank you :D
I was pleased with them because the night before I bashed my big toe nail and a big piece of the corner broke off. I sculpted it and it was my 1st time doing it :))

Wow you have done well, you can't tell x x

mine today....alternative shellac french

Attachments

• black french 006.jpg
    black french 006.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 532
I absolutely love these. Did 2 sets on Tues night very similar for a bride and her best friend. They both had moonlight and roses, studio White for French. One had silver VIP and the other had mother of pearl. Xx

Thanks!

I nearly went for M&R this time, but I love Negligee so much!

I will do M&R and MOP next, or maybe M&R with Gold VIP status. Arrrgh!

Minx! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344095303.582579.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344095303.582579.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 418
Shellac Rubble Rockstar! Silver minx toes, had them on 6 weeks and still going strong...

Gelish over l&p enhancements with custom blend glitter :) for my holiday!!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344101747.672936.jpg

These are lovely! What gelish colour and glitter is this? Xx

It's Gelish Sea Foam. The glitter is a Martha Stewart one mixed with a larger sliced one from my local Sally's xx

I did have big city siren on, but I was a bit naughty and couldn't be bothered to remove it, so I have applied passion over the top! Lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344112493.652348.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344112493.652348.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,069
OMG! Im gonna have to get seafoam now! These are really lovely xxx

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back