What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! They are Mash plates from america. Got them this week and They are fab! They are just as good quality as konad if not better. The site is mashnails.com If you are interested.
Xx

Thanks lovely, they look fab, how much was shipping? Did you get an import charge? xx

No problem :) think altogether (plates & shipping) was around £17. Was a Total bargain! Only took just over a week to arrive too. There are so many nice designs on there.Xx

Oh hehe seen it, thanks hun for the link and price..... shall be getting some of those I think xx

Thanks! Shellac creme puff then used the blue and yellow, also mixed these in different combos for a lighter green and tortoise colour. 4 in total. The dabbed on anywhere. Top coat. Then used net and the black for the snake skin or as my client said 'tyre marks' lol xxx

I don't put the glitter on top of white, or any colour on the tips. I either mix it with abit of basecoat and apply or just burnish into the nail after my colour application of the whole nail

If I use Gelish. I match the Gelish colour with the glitter, Apply the colour and then I mix glitter in with vagas nights and paint over the top, and then topcoat!

Thank you I will try that next time. I use shellac so i might try mixing it with top coat to make a glitter paste & if that still doesn't give me the coverage like rockstars ill just apply it straight onto the 2nd colour layer. Although am a bit worried about having a nice neat smile line.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Did these today, inspired by another geek

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346424630.166793.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346424630.166793.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 440
Mine today x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346431790.325211.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346431790.325211.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 385
Not sure if this will work: but Gelish: star burst & gossip girl with nail art!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346438426.830416.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346438426.830416.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 1,003
Talented bunch you lot are!! x

My toes today ready for going out dressed as queen of hearts in 2 weeks time

CrystalheartswithMinxlusions.jpg

Crystalhearts.jpg

561395f3-28cb-fc28.jpg

More playing with micas, konad, glitters, foils and shellac :)

561395f3-28cb-fc28.jpg

More playing with micas, konad, glitters, foils and shellac :)

I especially like the brown/black one, can you explain how you did it? X

Latest posts

Back