What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get it from BEAUTY-SALE.co.uk - Professional Beauty & Nail Care Products at Great Prices

But for some strange reason it's cheaper to buy it from their ebay shop.
ECO UNIVERSAL SOAK OFF UV GEL TOP COAT SEALER HIGH GLOSS SHINE 15ml | eBay

I was weary to buy from ebay but as they have the beauty site too I tried them out & the packaging that arrives says Cuccio's return details on it and the product was 100% sealed and new. Cuccio make Eco products :wink2:

Nice job! I bought some of the universal top coat and I love it on crystals. Beware....it's very thin and will run if you have too much on your brush

Where did you buy your universal topcoat from, I can only find it on amazon :( x

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeek

Thanks, yep I will remember to use a small amount, thanks for the tip :)

glamoureyes I got mine from amazon from the company beauty sale :) xx

Hi geeks I'm on the app on my iPad so I can't figure out how to direct msg the girls that asked about the studs directly, but the eBay seller is called beauties_1salon
I got the 1.5mm silver studs. IMO it would be easier to work with 2mm studs, but I got a ton of the little buggers now so I have to use them ;p x

Something simple today. Normal polish with monster bundle plate stamp thingy :)

Something simple today. Normal polish with monster bundle plate stamp thingy :)

Might help if I added the picture :/

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346779491.084004.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346779491.084004.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 385
Might help if I added the picture :/

Love this... I'm such a pink oholic lol and animal print just makes it better lol

e3ytu6er.jpg

Currently I'm playing with gelpolish designs - this I matte vs. shine with white dots

enaha6en.jpg

First attempt at some Cath Kidston style roses :)

ny8uqydu.jpg

And more playing with micas and glitters, just so addictive!!!

for myself)))

Attachments

• подписанная17.jpg
    подписанная17.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 365
enaha6en.jpg

First attempt at some Cath Kidston style roses :)

ny8uqydu.jpg

And more playing with micas and glitters, just so addictive!!!

Oh I love the roses! Beautiful!

Hi geeks I'm on the app on my iPad so I can't figure out how to direct msg the girls that asked about the studs directly, but the eBay seller is called beauties_1salon
I got the 1.5mm silver studs. IMO it would be easier to work with 2mm studs, but I got a ton of the little buggers now so I have to use them ;p x

Thank you 😊

I love this look at the minute!! Can I be cheeky and ask how you created the feather look?

You can get water decals from ebay hun, not sure if that's what it is though :) xxx

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeek

e3ytu6er.jpg

Currently I'm playing with gelpolish designs - this I matte vs. shine with white dots

Iv done a few matt gloss designs but whenever I take a pic you can hardly see! How did you take this? Love it by the way x

I love this look at the minute!! Can I be cheeky and ask how you created the feather look?
Thank you)))) this was painted with brush, paint and my hands of course. I don't use stickers in my nail art.

You can get water decals from ebay hun, not sure if that's what it is though :) xxx

Oh really!! I will definitely have to have a nosey and more than likely get carried away buying!! ;) thanks!! X

Latest posts

Back