What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new Shellac mani. Black Pool with Cream Puff stripes.

Love them :) did u draw the stripes with a nail art brush? And did you do the stripes after u cured the second coat of black pool? Xx

Did these on a client, free hand nail art

Wow wow wow! These are absolutely beautiful!! What products do you use for your nail art? It's something I'd like to try and have a go at but don't know where to start! x

Love them :) did u draw the stripes with a nail art brush? And did you do the stripes after u cured the second coat of black pool? Xx

Thanks. Just used a striping brush after curing the Black Pool.

Thanks , Laura Lou and Nourished nails - they are from Young Nails.
From the little finger - Sakura Storm, Mandarin, Purple Dawn, Apple, Punk Rock
Applied over Shellac Romantique.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nail-ific

5umave2u.jpg

Having a little play again!! Not fab with the konad yet but the effect isn't tooooooo bad! - excuse the short thumb nail - lost a fight with the till at work today! Haha x

ame6uhu4.jpg

Had a play with my newest collection from ons, glamour, simple l&p with some hand painted nail art :)

ame6uhu4.jpg

Had a play with my newest collection from ons, glamour, simple l&p with some hand painted nail art :)
Wow your nails look amazing, the nail art is perfect x

A couple of my faves from this week :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347351994.983104.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347351994.983104.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 464
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347352009.693047.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347352009.693047.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 474
Loooove the nude ones what have you used? X

I used a verrrry old discontinued bottle of OPI called 'Mojave Mirage' which if I'm not mistaken is from their '92 spring/summer collection... I keep it in my personal collection Haha

The black is china glaze liquid leather and the glitter is just a silver striper. X

a3usyqu8.jpg

Hated what I did last night so replaced them, much happier :)

Cityscape with silver VIP on top except ring fingers which have cath kidson inspired roses in gotcha, hot pop pink and hotske to tchotchski.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347379641.292415.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347379641.292415.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 433
This is what I'm sporting at the moment using Bio Sculpture Gel, a locked in Coloured Guinea Fowl Feather and a pattern done with a Monster Stamping plate

mytealstiletto.jpg

This is what I'm sporting at the moment using Bio Sculpture Gel, a locked in Coloured Guinea Fowl Feather and a pattern done with a Monster Stamping plate

mytealstiletto.jpg

I looove these - right up my street! :D x

mytealstiletto.jpg

Stunning!

Gelish with mac pigment fade

2yhenubu.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back