What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I'm sporting at the moment using Bio Sculpture Gel, a locked in Coloured Guinea Fowl Feather and a pattern done with a Monster Stamping plate

mytealstiletto.jpg

WOWEE these are absolutely gorgeous... My favourite colour too !! :Love: xx

Having a little play with a few crystals. Yes there is a bit of a sneaky crease :(
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347394396.643584.jpg

This is what I'm sporting at the moment using Bio Sculpture Gel, a locked in Coloured Guinea Fowl Feather and a pattern done with a Monster Stamping plate

Absolutely georgous- luv them.!!

There amazing sleeping beauty, I live the feather one x x

Girls all these nails r amazing! I only ever seem to do boring Gelish!

I have Blackpool with hotski spots. Had to keep it plain and simple as Im at college now and had to cut my beloved nails down as I couldn't work with them :( but actually prefer them shorter!

Excuse the messiness I had a 10 week old pup and a 4 year old getting out of bed to contend with :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347427057.675537.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347427057.675537.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 461
Gellux Just Peachy and Gold Rush with water decals :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347439912.869249.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347439912.869249.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 647
Vicki, I LOVE your accent nail!

tell me how you did it? purleease? lol! x

p.s see u on Monday xxxxx

Hiya! Really easy. Just done a cream puff base and then Tutti Frutti, Purple Purple and Hotski dots then just sort of swirled them. Popped a few crystals on for the bling.
Not my idea though they have it in the Swarovski cabinet in the academy. You know the one that has our drool all over it :)
Can't wait for Monday I'm having withdrawal symptoms. Should have a group on here to get us through the empty weeks :(
Vicki x

I know! Itching to get back, SO looking forward to enhancement days!

Gonna try that accent nail - it's beaut! I take it you dropped the colours onto uncured white and swirled? X

I know! Itching to get back, SO looking forward to enhancement days!

Gonna try that accent nail - it's beaut! I take it you dropped the colours onto uncured white and swirled? X

No cured the white first then just swirled the colours but the way you said may work better.
Hope we don't need naked nails first day back as its so nice to be covered up :)

picture.php

Mine at the moment... sorry, i still have no idea how to make it smaller!

picture.php

Mine at the moment... sorry, i still have no idea how to make it smaller!

These are gorgeous, how did you do your half moons, I am wanting a go at these and trying to think which way is best to do them xx

Thankyou, I just painted them on with a fine point brush after applying my cocoa and green gold sparkle xx

Awww thanks x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Just done my nails (which I'm keeping short as I'm due to start aromatherapy) so...

Rock Royalty, Gold VIP Status and Hotski

:) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347461427.747868.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347461427.747868.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 498
Shellac and foils, scuse my gross tootsies!

a3ahuduq.jpg
puqavesa.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Shellac and foils, scuse my gross tootsies!

a3ahuduq.jpg
puqavesa.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Who on earth has told you that your tootsies are gross? They're fine!

Believe me, I have seen (and had to work on) some pretty 'interesting' feet ..... X

Latest posts

Back