What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

This is my first attempt at NSI balance gel rockstars. Hopefully you can see pictures. What do you think?? I used Glaze n Go on top and its just amazing. xx

Beautiful! Very effective Xx

You could do your stiletto nails add red and black glitter randomly and maybe a bit of the fishnet and some red on nail bed running like blood

:?:

Hmmm like the sound of fishnet on nails. How would I go about putting it on my nails? xx

Hmmm like the sound of fishnet on nails. How would I go about putting it on my nails? xx

What about stamping? I'm sure there is some on Bundle Monster or Konad plates. Can't remember which though.

What about stamping? I'm sure there is some on Bundle Monster or Konad plates. Can't remember which though.

I don't have the stamping kits yet! Really want to get them though! Does anyone embed the fishnet into acrylic? x

I don't have the stamping kits yet! Really want to get them though! Does anyone embed the fishnet into acrylic? x

What about mesh and additives/mica? Would that work? Xx

Clients nails for halloween xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351196656.637768.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351196656.637768.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 449
Can anyone tell me if konad do the mustache design ove seen on here and what plate it is on x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Ebay have a moustache decal x

It's only the 1 colour I have ...... So far from that range the black background is my gelish towel and I use an app called photo borders Hun cx

looks great, thanks ... gonna check out that app...xx

These are mine today!!! just fancied ohh natural bio sculpture tips simple but a nice change :)
avyjezeb.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

If you have some net or if your tearing your nets lol, I presume your using l&p when you put it on stilleto pull the net into the l&p when its wet... I'm describing this all wrong, I did it with some lace for a unusual ring finger... One sec let me get a pop and show you a pic..

Ok here it s, just embed in the wet l&p let it set and then overlay so when you file you don't hit the net, it doesn't matter if its hanging out as the sides as when you file the sides it will file off, does that make sense, I'm tired lol so hoping it does.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351198674.525289.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351198674.525289.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 461
sezyhase.jpg

Blackpool shellac with pink and rainbow foil :)

If you have some net or if your tearing your nets lol, I presume your using l&p when you put it on stilleto pull the net into the l&p when its wet... I'm describing this all wrong, I did it with some lace for a unusual ring finger... One sec let me get a pop and show you a pic..

Ok here it s, just embed in the wet l&p let it set and then overlay so when you file you don't hit the net, it doesn't matter if its hanging out as the sides as when you file the sides it will file off, does that make sense, I'm tired lol so hoping it does.

Beautiful!! Thanks for that!! Iv got netting & lace! Gonna give it a whirl ;-) xx

Beautiful!! Thanks for that!! Iv got netting & lace! Gonna give it a whirl ;-) xx

No prob, will look forward to pics and I bet you will get loads of comments, I know the girl did when I did it :)

My nails at the minute xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351203394.573137.jpg

Halloween nails...x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351208537.448482.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351208537.448482.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 436
REALLY REALLY love this thread, absolutly love looking through all the pics!
Some amazing nails and VERY talented nail techs out there
...I WANT THEM ALL hehe
:D
Stevie xx

Latest posts

Back