What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shella Asphalt bad Sally Hansen Salon Effects.

image.jpg

Something fun and funky to make my clients smile! Hot pop shellac and water decal M&M men!

Where are your decals from? Love them x

Xmas jumper nails! Shellac Masquerade.

xxx

Gorgeous! Are they decals? If so where from please as my daughter would love these :)
Thanks x

Here's my rock star nails ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353934247.436394.jpg

Classic opi manicure)) and something for Xmas))))

Attachments

• подписанная33.jpg
    подписанная33.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 402
  • дизайн9.jpg
    дизайн9.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
carebears86they are amazing! what did you use? x

I have to say your artistry is awesome :) I can't wait to get a moment to book and get some done by you.

Trying out my new Gelish Black shadow for coverage. Had no probs.:)Gelish black.jpg

I love these!!!! Esp the snowflakes and reindeer... I'm not v far away from you at all - might have to treat myself ;)

Thank you))))
Maz101, Tashytootoo, girls you are always welcome)))))

Girls i want to share with you my latest pedicure. It was a really problem feet i would call it "how you should never ever do". My new client is a lovely lady it was her first pedicure with me, before she had something somewhere and do something by herself. And that was an awful result... That is why i never use the scalpel or cut the skin with anything like this. She bought a grater for hard skin and she tried to do it with her hills. And now she and up with scars on her hills and near her big toes. I did my best. But i was so angry(((( i said if she dоn't throw this sh*t out (pardon my english) i will do it for her. Now she needs to grow her skin again, but i don't think that it will help scars to disappear completely. The question is why some women spare 20-25£ once at 6 weeks for a prof treatment??? Is it to much for having healthy feet??? ((((

Attachments

• До и послe18.jpg.jpg
    До и послe18.jpg.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 430
  • До и после17.jpg.jpg
    До и после17.jpg.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
Mine that I have just done on myself :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353951407.347034.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353951407.347034.jpg