What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did this gelish combo on a client today I'm in love with this colour x

What colours have you used here please? Love the colour! X

Just seen this in Facebook... This is what 53 coats of polish looks like!!! Lol!! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358606212.998774.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358606212.998774.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 586
Just seen this in Facebook... This is what 53 coats of polish looks like!!! Lol!! X

Can't quite see this being next seasons trend can u ! Lol

That is disgusting. Can you imagine catching those on something? 😲

Do you think someone actually sat down and thought, I wonder what 53 coats of polish looks like lol!! Some people have too much time on their hands. How long do you think this took??:))xx

Do you think someone actually sat down and thought, I wonder what 53 coats of polish looks like lol!! Some people have too much time on their hands. How long do you think this took??:))xx
That's what I thought. And what a easy of product! That's at least 20 sets of nails used!!

HA! way too long I imagine! lol

here's a set I did today.....
CND Brisa Tip & Overlay Extensions
Shellac over top ~ "Romantique" for accent fingers - "Rosebud" for french - "Wildfire" for hearts and Konad Kisses

Attachments

• Valentine 3.jpg
    Valentine 3.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 433

Lol it must of took ages! I thought it was loads if false nails stuck on top of each other at first! X

Fabulous xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Pretty bows :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 413
Number Crunching :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 420
HA! way too long I imagine! lol

here's a set I did today.....
CND Brisa Tip & Overlay Extensions
Shellac over top ~ "Romantique" for accent fingers - "Rosebud" for french - "Wildfire" for hearts and Konad Kisses

How do you do your little hearts do you use a brush or a dotting tool? Do you do 2 little dots and then drag them together to make the point?

That's absolutely ridiculous!

I think 52 coats would have been plenty, there's always someone that goes over the top ;)

Haha xxx

I'm feeling some nail art coming on after tea, but what to go for hmmmm :confused:

Latest posts

Back