What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine i did last night. My stiletto's got a pretty drastic haircut and new design!

picture.php

are these hand painted? they are very good!

are these hand painted? they are very good!

Yes, handpainted. The pink is gelish passion. The black lines and dot etc are done with acrylic paint. I did take pics to show what i did so might try and upload them on FB at some point. Thank you :hug: xxx

Both gorgeous as always :)

Do you do another colour coat over your foils before TC to make them look encased rather than crackled?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

no, just base, 2 coats colour, foil, then TC x

Mine i did last night. My stiletto's got a pretty drastic haircut and new design!

picture.php

Beautifully done, so intricate! Read that you used acrylic paint, do you mind me asking what type you use? x

Beautifully done, so intricate! Read that you used acrylic paint, do you mind me asking what type you use? x

Thank you for your lovely comments. I use crystal nails one stoke paints. they are very highly pigmented so even watered down (they are quite thick paints so i water them down slightly for outlining and thinner lines), they give lovely coverage and dont look wishy washy. xxx

One Move Colours - Crystalnails Nail Products | Technician Courses | Acrylic Course | Gel Course | Nail Art Course | Airbrush Course | Crystal Nails UK

I've had flu this week and my nails have suffered so just a subtle light elegant and izzy wizzy to help protect them so they can grow :) do love the sparkle of the Izzy wizzy though xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359199737.456444.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359199737.456444.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 371
Today's play time. Not happy with the black line and laces on the trainer as they're too thick. But I'll know for next time.

Attachments

• neons.jpg
    neons.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 353
Yes, handpainted. The pink is gelish passion. The black lines and dot etc are done with acrylic paint. I did take pics to show what i did so might try and upload them on FB at some point. Thank you :hug: xxx

can you sent me a link to your fb page if you do please..;)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359222952.697831.jpgjust having a play around with simple nail art for beginners! X

Shellac asphalt with niagara cascade foils

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359223668.692687.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359223668.692687.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 403
Bio sculpture xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359231162.526087.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359231162.526087.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 367

Latest posts

Back