What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my nails today.
One of our lovely geeks was kind enough to send me a £1 note! :D x

Very creative :) what a lovely geek sending you it too x

yhemepu8.jpg
love a bit of ombré!

Hi, I like this combination. What have you used?x

There lovely, lovely hands too :) x

Thanks Lila! They're my obsession at the moment as I'm trying to have them long for my friends wedding in a couple of weeks, never been so careful!!! Ha ha! X

ga7a9ury.jpg
4a2u8a4e.jpg

My mums and sisters nails. Mum has Rosebud and Cream Puff with little roses and my sister has Midnight Swim with irresistible candy pink glitter. Rosebud has become one of my most popular colours since my mums been wearing it, it used to just sit on the shelf unused

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362504617.125009.jpg

My first paying client for nail art. My 2nd for extensions. Client was over the moon with them which makes me happy:)xx

Nice! How did you get the glitter lips and love to stay put when applying top coat over? X

thanks. i used gliter gel and thin brush. then i cured them for to mins. i applied the builder gel, shaped it with file, and after that i applied the top coat

Removed my lovely long hard gel extensions in readiness for yet another impending operation :(
But was cheered up by this gorgeous "Capri irrisistable glitter" which I foiled in :)

Ahh our one pound notes!!! Who would of knew they would look so good on nails!! Maybe u need to try it out on me Mart! The twenty pound notes would look awesome in summer!! How was it done?

Ahh our one pound notes!!! Who would of knew they would look so good on nails!! Maybe u need to try it out on me Mart! The twenty pound notes would look awesome in summer!! How was it done?

There amazing eh honey yeah defo we will use your £20 though ;)) yeah popped a note in the post amazing how it's been used ;)))

Can I ask what apps people are using to post there nails pictures, they look really professional!

Some fantastic talent on here too I'm
In awe!!

Not mine, but some fun 'piggy' ones I done this evening :) (they were a little dodgy as I don't normally do nail art haha)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362517804.536828.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362517804.536828.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 369
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362517826.623712.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362517826.623712.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 322
Not mine, but some fun 'piggy' ones I done this evening :) (they were a little dodgy as I don't normally do nail art haha)

I don't think they look dodgy at all 😊 xx

Latest posts

Back