What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which ones are they if you don't mind me asking these are the nicest ones iv seen x

I've used French white tips from The Edge.
Thank you again x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

I got my new gel, glitter and acrylic paint in the post all at once, so I went a little more mad than I usually would on this set!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375099715.367852.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375107072.575664.jpg
My lovely tropix shellac with yellow glitter!! Xx

Thank you, yes I did 2 coats of make you blink pink (gelish) and cured each coat, one coat of starburst DO NOT CURE then added dots of top coat cured then top coated them all :) xx

Thankyou for replying.i have crested this effect before but with other colours i love these colours together they look lovely. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

some I did over the weekend

Attachments

• AxxiumFrench-Paisley-1.jpg
    AxxiumFrench-Paisley-1.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 790
  • Brisa-CoralGlitter-Konad.jpg
    Brisa-CoralGlitter-Konad.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 495
  • BrisaLite-BlackRoses-1.jpg
    BrisaLite-BlackRoses-1.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 493
POST EDITED

Xxx

Last edited:
Thankyou for replying.i have crested this effect before but with other colours i love these colours together they look lovely. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

No worries, me too I love them, I might give a pale green/teal combo a bash soon :)

Could you lovelies please vote for my tatty teddy nails in this royal baby competition? They were inspired by the new arrival... I'd be so honoured, I've never entered anything like this before! Voting starts at 5pm... You've all been so supportive and your encouragement has been amazing, it's my first time putting my art out there to be scrutinised haha!

Emily -- Ellisons Hair and Beauty Royal baby nail art competition

Xxx

They are the best ones there!! Will vote for you for sure x

Edit - wow just seen the hand painted kate/wills/george they are fab too!!

Last edited:
Gelish on natural nails ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375114749.416940.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375114758.676025.jpg

Here is my tribute to the new baby prince. All nails painted in Shellac - Azure Wish, Union Jack in Azure Wish, Waterpark and Cream Puff, and details painted with acrylic paints. x

I have entered these nails of mine into the Ellisons Hair & Beauty Royal Baby Nails competition on facebook. I would be really grateful for any votes please if you like them? This is my very first nail art competition. Hope the link works - my nails are under my name of Tracyann x Thanks x
http://bit.ly/18GCv68

Could you lovelies please vote for my tatty teddy nails in this royal baby competition? They were inspired by the new arrival... I'd be so honoured, I've never entered anything like this before! Voting starts at 5pm... You've all been so supportive and your encouragement has been amazing, it's my first time putting my art out there to be scrutinised haha!

http://offerpop.com/FacebookContest...3&p=149678725066156&rest=0&id=1793343&rest2=0

Xxx

Can't vote as I don't have a Facebook
Snapped!!!
Hope you win you deserve it

They are the best ones there!! Will vote for you for sure x

Edit - wow just seen the hand painted kate/wills/george they are fab too!!

Can't find the Kate/wills/George where are those?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375132125.322014.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375132153.984198.jpg

Bow mani (inspired by Pinterest!) and rockstar toes all set for my hols! :) xxxx

New here but these are my nails that I am currently sporting. I did them a little over a week ago.

23wta91.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375139922.080209.jpg
Natural nails with marbling on all if them! I am trying out the super curve tips tonight when I put on a new set though!

http://offerpop.com/FacebookContest...3&p=149678725066156&rest=0&id=1793343&rest2=0

Xxx

You have my vote my lovely.

I've also seen Scratch have uploaded your pic on there Pinterest as well.

So well done you xx

www.facebook.com/BootyliciousOxford

My little girls minion nails. Not the best on such tiny nails but she's happy with them x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1375182721355.jpg
    1375182721355.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 507

Latest posts

Back