What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a go at the embossing - it was great fun to do, and I look forward to doing more designs.
This is Pink Bikini with red additives to give a very subtle gradient. Ring finger design done with Blackpool and Gold Confetti foil. Little Swarovski crystal embedded in there too but you can't see it too well in this photo x

ooh, Tracyann, that's gorgeous! xx

Some more Shellac Embossed foils nails..

1622021_359011324240775_453173152_n.jpg

Might be a bit behind here but what do you mean by embossed? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 3

My nails this week
1390833369156.jpg

Brisa lite sculpting gel and shellac art eith swarovski crystals

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Might be a bit behind here but what do you mean by embossed? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 3

A design that stands proud from the surface it's painted on x

I had a go at the embossing - it was great fun to do, and I look forward to doing more designs.
This is Pink Bikini with red additives to give a very subtle gradient. Ring finger design done with Blackpool and Gold Confetti foil. Little Swarovski crystal embedded in there too but you can't see it too well in this photo x

Just wondering how you managed this without getting foil on the non additive part of the nail? Did you wipe the pink bikini then put additives on or did you wipe just the non additive bit? Intrigued!!

Love the design - I might have a go with this :). But then again your work is always fab!!

My first embossing, it was very easy but I need to get my lines a little thinner so they are more delicate.

Shellac, Rock Royalty, silver embossing, rose gold gem.

Karaxxx

Attachments

• Me Rock Royalty and silver embossing with gem.jpg
    Me Rock Royalty and silver embossing with gem.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 610
Just wondering how you managed this without getting foil on the non additive part of the nail? Did you wipe the pink bikini then put additives on or did you wipe just the non additive bit? Intrigued!!

Love the design - I might have a go with this :). But then again your work is always fab!!
Aww thanks x I finished the nail first - so pink bikini, additive, top coat, wipe - then did the blackpool scrolling, cured for 2 mins, then added foil and finally top coated again x

Aww thanks x I finished the nail first - so pink bikini, additive, top coat, wipe - then did the blackpool scrolling, cured for 2 mins, then added foil and finally top coated again x

Doh! Didn't think of that!!

Mine today with Shellac

Attachments

• valentines nails.jpg
    valentines nails.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 571
Gelish Sweet Morning Dew, Black Shadow and Arctic White with stamping, gems and freehand

Hmm, pic didn't load!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390849358.858439.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390849358.858439.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 591
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390857956.561698.jpg my nails today =) hoping to inspire some valentines bookings =)

Monochrome Manicure using my favourite ever stamp!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390858878.471937.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390858878.471937.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 533
Lovely! Which stamp is it?

Its a Bundle Monster plate - BM 314 which is from the 2012 collection. Is it bad that I bought the whole 20 plate collection just for this one image....?

a2ymumyp.jpg
sculpted acrylic with gelish and 3d bows and hearts. I'm v new to acrylic but slowly getting there! Xx

Latest posts

Back