What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah JoJo these are just drool worthy. I love them.My fave colour. Just beautiful. 😊x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah thanks again hun 😬 xx

My Valentine random nails... never done every nail different and it feels a little odd but at least it gave me a good practice session xxx

Attachments

• DSC_1349_wm.jpg
    DSC_1349_wm.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 530
  • DSC_1348_wm.jpg
    DSC_1348_wm.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 550
My Valentine random nails... never done every nail different and it feels a little odd but at least it gave me a good practice session xxx

Lovely....How did you do the middle finger in the first pic?? Have you carved it?? Thanks in advance xx

Love these! Is it midnight pearl?? Where do you purchase the le chat? Xx

It's Frozen Cold Spell.
I contacted Lechat.com & they put me in touch with the uk distributor but it was a while ago so I can't remember who I actually bought from. Sorry I'm no help xx

My nails using nsi acrylic & gelish with added glitter & nail art

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1390991611233.jpg
    1390991611233.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 540
It's Frozen Cold Spell.
I contacted Lechat.com & they put me in touch with the uk distributor but it was a while ago so I can't remember who I actually bought from. Sorry I'm no help xx

Thanks JoJo! I will give it a try, it's just too gorgeous to miss out on! Xx

Yeah my first attempt at carving! I think I did quite well! Xxx

Neon nails with laser effect in Tiki Tiki Laranga. And they glow under UV light so will be fab at this weekends Abba tribute and cheesy disco!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390996456.727227.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390996456.727227.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 575
First proper attempt at embossing. Realised half way through that I've done it before only in smaller bits and with top coat which didn't work very well. Blackpool is definitely the one to use. Think I need to use a smaller dotting tool but my client was very happy with the result.

Steph xx

Attachments

• 1390996412992.jpg
    1390996412992.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 551
  • 1390996422005.jpg
    1390996422005.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 526
Plain and boring nails trying out CND Vinylux Dark Dahlia

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390997213.681085.jpg

Having fun yesterday preparing designs for my students in Northampton
Valentine's day Jewellery nail art (Liquid stones and gel, transfer foil) by Dorota Palicka

Attachments

• SAM_9146.jpg
    SAM_9146.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 608
Valentine's day Jewellery nail art (Liquid stones and gel, transfer foil) by Dorota Palicka

These are amazing! Are they embossed?x

Dorota, can I ask where you get your liquid stones from? I've done a google search but its not bringing anything up, maybe I looking for the wrong thing!

Karaxxx

SILLY MOOD ALERT!

Gelish you glare, I glow, bronzed and black shadow over acrylics. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist xx and yes, I slipped with the file 😭

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 555
saw something similar to this the other day (may have even been on here! so thanks for the inspiration if it was lol) in pink, but have done mine in lilac with a reverse nail too ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391005604.167406.jpg

Latest posts

Back