What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I am wearing seasonally inspired 'Winter bling' nails.

Last edited:
Jealous of everyone's funky nails! They all look brilliant.

I'm sporting plain, boring, natural nails. My other part time job in a pub/restaurant doesn't allow colours on nails :( I love when I get a few days off so I can experiment with colours and designs :) xxx

My daughter had an xtra long sleep so thought id get the Gelish and glitter out :biggrin:

Attachments

• xmasnails 2.jpg
    xmasnails 2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,107
  • xmasnails1.jpg
    xmasnails1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,107
What colours are these? X

I used ambience and bellas vampire under a lilac glitter. The first time i have used glitter so im looking forward to experimenting more :lol:

These are my nails today. The picture really doesn't do the bling justice! :)

Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• DSC05845.jpg
    DSC05845.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,051
  • DSC05844.jpg
    DSC05844.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 883
very pretty, what colour are they red with silver?

Yes! The base color is Decadence. Rockstar with silver glitter, with just a little sprinkle of red glitter! :)

Purple Purple with lilac glitters. I adore rockstars, must buy more glitters :lol:

All Christmassy :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323168758.327070.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323168758.327070.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,038
Feeling Festive :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323169830.303952.jpg

Ooh they're lovely!
I've lots of clients booked for red rockstars before Christmas. Where's that glitter from? X

It's one of Stargazer's glitters, I bought it at one of the shows last year. I'm not sure where you'd get it now, however I know Sweet Squared's new range of Irresistible Glitters have one that's very similar ;) X

My daughter had an xtra long sleep so thought id get the Gelish and glitter out :biggrin:

Loving this thread!i have french glitter tips with a dark silver/grey glitter, didnt come out as good as it thought it would. One question though hows everyone designing icyles and stars?? what would u use?

I have Shellac Rock Royalty with Mother of Pearl and Rockstar Ringer finger with multi coloured glitter and Opi red sparkle and red crackle on my toes :)

That sounds fabby ~~~ what is Shellac, is there courses on it ?? not been on here in long time and have lost touch with all things nail!! :rolleyes:

glit.jpg

these are my NSI mirage gliiter tips, with nsi sparkle acrylic applied last night x love them xx

573a12bf-19e5-d9b6.jpg

I did these yesterday. Shellac fedora with some eyeshadow at the bottom and painted snowflakes with acrylic paint

573a12bf-19e5-d9b6.jpg

I did these yesterday. Shellac fedora with some eyeshadow at the bottom and painted snowflakes with acrylic paint

Gorgeous..............I want them

no x-mas nails for me yet. (Kinda lazy... maybe next week lol) Just slapped some paint on my fast-growing current set
chickafish-albums-i+see+you%21-picture43787-quick-fix-snake-skin.jpg

Latest posts

Back