What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that :D

Just feeling down as to how long they took but have just treated myself to a nail trainer so that I can keep practicing my French and hopefully I won't dread it as much.

They look great which is the most important thing. You'll get quicker, but a good finish is more important. X

these look gorge, are they enhancements also?
Yes,these are acrylic enhancements. I wasn't keen on the colour at first but it has grown on me ( I usually go for bright colours). I'm going to do some nail art on them in the next couple of days; i'll post a pic when i've done them:D

My first Gelish French on a customer! Was so worried about doing a French and it took an age as I had to repair a broken nail with a tip (first one of those since my training too!), but I think it came out okay. Just need to get quicker as I am dreading someone wanting a French but they are on a time constraint :sad:

These are lovely! I dread someone asking for French too-would you mind if I asked how long they took? I bet your client was really pleased with them! PGx

Sorry I cant upload a picture but just wanted to share.

Today I am sporting l&p blue glitter tips, which I have been wearing precisely 4 weeks today. They need rebalancing which I will do the first opportunity I get, but I wish I could share a picture because I'm so proud of them, there's not a bit of lift anywhere, they still look absolutely perfect apart from the new growth area. I hope my customers are all as pleased as I am :D

Just did these last night. Shellac Tropix with Konad

Attachments

• IMG_1843.jpg
    IMG_1843.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 499
These are lovely! I dread someone asking for French too-would you mind if I asked how long they took? I bet your client was really pleased with them! PGx

I am ashamed to say that with a nail repair using structure and a tip and the french about 3 hours!!! Normaly it takes me aprox 1.5 hours to do a Gelish Manicure(must admit I am a bit meticulous about my cuticle work). Although the client loved the result and boy did her cuticles need doing I am now dreading doing another set until I can get faster.

They're lovely. God I need Konad soooo much!

I'm totally addicted! I feel naked without it on at least one finger now ;)

I am ashamed to say that with a nail repair using structure and a tip and the french about 3 hours!!! Normaly it takes me aprox 1.5 hours to do a Gelish Manicure(must admit I am a bit meticulous about my cuticle work). Although the client loved the result and boy did her cuticles need doing I am now dreading doing another set until I can get faster.

Aww don't feel bad about your timings. I don't do anything other than natural nail work so couldn't tell you how long I'd take to do a repair etc but I'm probably about the same with French, 1.5hrs! I'd rather take longer and do a great job than try to cut my time and not be happy with the result. Keep up the good work ;-). PGx

5ac7a590-98b1-323d.jpg

Nude acrylic overlays with slight sparkle and just stripped my ring finger

When you say nude what products/colours have you used as mine are always too clear? Thanks x

mine , could not get the detail to show in photo .
picture.php

My first Gelish French on a customer! Was so worried about doing a French and it took an age as I had to repair a broken nail with a tip (first one of those since my training too!), but I think it came out okay. Just need to get quicker as I am dreading someone wanting a French but they are on a time constraint :sad:

Super super job! Well done x

Just seeing if I can follow PixieBeautys instructions and manage to upload a photo from my phone.

Bio Sculpture

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342553680.141286.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342553680.141286.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 429
Mine tonight not perfect as had a few cheeky glasses of wine whilst doing them hehe x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342556809.315088.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342556809.315088.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 440
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342556905.474431.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342556905.474431.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 388
Did these at the weekend for a stall at a kids' fair doing nail art. Kids loved them!

These are gorgeous!! Can I ask how you did the writing on the photo please...? Xx

Absolutely beautiful :) xx

Thought these might make you all smile.... It's my friends hen do on Saturday (French theme) and we all have to take along something that reminds us of her (jokey or serious) so I went for jokey... She is always saying how she has got big hairy hobbit feet haha so I bought some hairy gorilla feet (that's all I could find within the budget, did find hobbit feet, but they were over budget) and decided to paint them to fit in with the French theme lol :D

They are not great, but it was the hardest paint job I have ever done as the nails were not smooth, sooo bumpy lol

I have combed the hair back out of the way in the pic as the polish is still wet and don't want it to get stuck!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342564102.460219.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342564102.460219.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 390
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342564120.658370.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342564120.658370.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 318
Thought these might make you all smile.... It's my friends hen do on Saturday (French theme) and we all have to take along something that reminds us of her (jokey or serious) so I went for jokey... She is always saying how she has got big hairy hobbit feet haha so I bought some hairy gorilla feet (that's all I could find within the budget, did find hobbit feet, but they were over budget) and decided to paint them to fit in with the French theme lol :D

They are not great, but it was the hardest paint job I have ever done as the nails were not smooth, sooo bumpy lol

I have combed the hair back out of the way in the pic as the polish is still wet and don't want it to get stuck!

Haha!! Love it!!!

Latest posts

Back