What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pastel polka-dots
na3y9yge.jpg

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

I love these, love the colours used together go great! Think I may be doing this soon on myself :)x

2usupasa.jpg
My first French still got lots of practising to do but any constructive criticism welcome :) I'm now qualified and would like to start offering to paying clients, do you think I'm ready? X

Thank you for the lovely compliments guys, you're making me blush!
Love these colours what polish is it?
As I'm in the process of changing polish brands I actually mixed these colour myself with my old attitude colours and my orly white.
The spots are acrylic paint.

Here is a pic of the combo I was looking for the other day. Shellac Purple Purple with Iced Coral over the top.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 399
Thank you for the lovely compliments guys, you're making me blush!

As I'm in the process of changing polish brands I actually mixed these colour myself with my old attitude colours and my orly white.
The spots are acrylic paint.

Thanks they're really pretty colours. I might have a go at mixing some of my Gelish and see what happens.

This is an old photo of a design I did on my own nails last year. For some reason, just this week, out of the blue a load of my clients have been requesting it! Stud supply is slowing going down lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359009617.806060.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359009617.806060.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 393
Thanks they're really pretty colours. I might have a go at mixing some of my Gelish and see what happens.

The rio collection mixed with sheek white makes some lovely pastels. X

Loving the new LCN Thermo gels! I'm sporting the Yellow/Coral combo right now!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359014082.231106.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359014082.231106.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 386
The most interesting from this week...)))) Gelish with gold, and acrylic ext with nail art.

Attachments

• 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 403
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 400
Hey geeks! Please may u upload some shellac and additive pics! Not had time to play yet and clients not choosing to have them because they have no idea what I'm talkin about! So if u can upload some you have done then I will know what's best to use to get best results!
Thank you guys x x x x x x x

Hi hun
If you do a search, there's an additives group with loads of photos in. Some of them may help you? X

This is an old photo of a design I did on my own nails last year. For some reason, just this week, out of the blue a load of my clients have been requesting it! Stud supply is slowing going down lol

love these :)

picture.php

picture.php

This morning i tried my first Swarovski Pedicure... a lot of work and i'm not sure on what i can ask a client for this typ of nail-art. Any ideas compared to a "standard" shellac pedicure?
Thanks girls,

Just finished these on a client! Just love them! Also a Thermo gel that changes to burgundy with cold temperature!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359025921.352278.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359025921.352278.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 393

Latest posts

Back