What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpted gel enhancements with Gelish 'perfect silhouette'. Picture doesn't show the true color and this is my dominant hand so there are some definite flaws. The color is amazing though.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365052139.845971.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365052139.845971.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 463
Sculpted gel enhancements with Gelish 'perfect silhouette'. Picture doesn't show the true color and this is my dominant hand so there are some definite flaws. The color is amazing though.

Lovely! Love the shape xx

a set i did yesterday, we thought we'd try and force spring to make an appearance:lol:

Attachments

• IMG_1563.jpg
    IMG_1563.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 467
This is a set I did in my mum she loves them. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365060061.468730.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365060061.468730.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 417

Lovely nails, but I LOVE your rings!!!!! Blingtastic!! 😊 Xx

I'm by no means an expert but I have taught myself nail art as it was a passion of mine (friends who saw it nagged me to train as a tech and here I am!) and most I have picked up via looking on the net. YouTube is great for video on 'how to' and I am addicted to Pinterest (you are welcome to follow my pins) and have to work out how each is done. You may be surprised at how simple some designs are to do especially with a range of dotting tools. Gel is great to practice on - top coat the gel and then use regular polish to add the design - that way you can wipe it away with non-acetone remover if you make a mistake or put a regular top coat on to live with it for a couple of days.

Also, stamping is good to have a good at. Have a look at the Konad group, it takes a little getting used to but you can get some fantastic results. Hth and good luck x
Thanks so much for your reply! I am defiantly going to practice practice practice!! I am not a nail tech just a beauty therapist but this thread really inspires me! I think your all super!! 😃

Gorgeous shape Shannon - cant see any flaws :)

This thread is fast filling up with lots of quoted detailed conversations, questions and replies that really should be PM's to each other and some Geeks nail pictures are being completely missed because of it.

So if we want details on how a Geek has done a particular thing could we perhaps PM each other rather than fill up the thread with it? :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

This is my first picture on here :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 476
Bio sculpture and konad ❤

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365063917.316317.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365063917.316317.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 379
No longer a Shellac virgin and feel completely hooked. Four days old.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365064002.016382.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365064002.016382.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 418

your nails always look fab, especially in this shape, how do you do the shape i was never tought this in college?

One from this morning, loving this combo, quite surprised no clients have chosen it till now, Gelish in Sugar Daddy with violet pearl additves.

Attachments

• Gelish Sugar Daddy ombre.jpg
    Gelish Sugar Daddy ombre.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 472

Lovely shape.
What colour is it?

Cuccio Pronto in Harbor Mist and Cyber Dust, flower rhinestone from Essence

WIXG2uB.jpg

Couple of ladies from yesterday & this morning

Grape Gum (looking strangely blue in the pic) & silver chrome carving
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365075950.844842.jpg

Wildfire Shellac
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365075990.267487.jpg

Vicki x

Cuccio Pronto in Harbor Mist and Cyber Dust, flower rhinestone from Essence

WIXG2uB.jpg

Beautiful nails :) can I ask what did you use to take the photo? It looks fab xx

Latest posts

Back