What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the best pic (I was in my car!) but I was inspired by Jessie j's green nails and did limeade with the yellow springtime additive over the top. Love it!

I just removed mine they were this combo but I had little daisies on them too xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Here are mine. I have died and gone to heaven with this gorgeous colour. Love Lobster Roll its my new favourite. BM butterfly on ring fingers too and I was brave and did them straight into the colour coat, I usually top coat then stamp then top coat again. Here are 2 pics first has a lot of glare from the top coats mirror shine.
a5u4utyj.jpg

vaha9y7e.jpg

I just removed mine they were this combo but I had little daisies on them too xx

Ooh Daisy's how cute I didn't think of that, I'm not finished with them yet but I've been poorly so that was all I can manage, I was thinkin stripes/polka dots and some sort of flower...daisy it is!

Ooh Daisy's how cute I didn't think of that, I'm not finished with them yet but I've been poorly so that was all I can manage, I was thinkin stripes/polka dots and some sort of flower...daisy it is!

It's the perfect background for flowers xx

Can you give us a link please chick? I love your work and never knew you so kindly share tutorials! I will defo subscribe :) x

Ditto :) thank you! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Shellac is by far my most popular service, and I do get quite a few L&P clients but they normally want Shellac or Rockstar over L&P so I normally just sculpt Clear then Shellac over. I have sadly allowed myself to get out of practise with my sculpted French, so I am now going to pull out all my training notes and watch all the CND videos again. Feeling rather frustrated with myself to be honest, this set was a bit of a wake up call :rolleyes:

Are you kidding? :confused:They are beautiful! :)

Shellac in Hot Pop Pink and Blackpool with Konad Zebra

734537_513270128731201_2108293146_n.jpg

Did these for someone today. Gelish Black Shadow and Sheek White.

Attachments

• image_1365260455763938.jpg
    image_1365260455763938.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 409
Are you kidding? :confused:They are beautiful! :)

Thank but I could tell I'd lost my edge which frustrated me. Will just perform some perfect practice to get my mojo back ;) xx

it's one of my faves....I use it a lot.....it also has a leopard print too :)

Can i ask where you got it from? I've just looked on amazon and there's 2 or 3 from different sellers with different prices i want to make sure i get the right one. Your nails look lovely by the way :) x

Shellac and Swarovski Crystals on this sunny day!

I was thinking the same :)

As i'm offering Shellac and Brisa Lite Smoothing gel, i'm thinking of introducing a "lite" version of the nail-biters program (with acrylic). That program (for nailbiters or clients who have unhealty nails that are peeling.) would be with Brisa Lite Smoothing gel & Shellac.
Need to think about prices and how many appointments for the best result. For now, i guess it would be best to run over 8 weeks, 6 appointments.
I will do the program myself first, and take pictures of it ;-)
Took off my acrylic sculpts and applied Shellac Grapefruit Sparkle.
Just to be clear: i will NOT mrket this program as a healthy-nail program, or anything else that could put off my acrylic and gel clients... :rolleyes: suggestions are welcome
picture.php

I was thinking the same :)

As i'm offering Shellac and Brisa Lite Smoothing gel, i'm thinking of introducing a "lite" version of the nail-biters program (with acrylic). That program (for nailbiters or clients who have unhealty nails that are peeling.) would be with Brisa Lite Smoothing gel & Shellac.
Need to think about prices and how many appointments for the best result. For now, i guess it would be best to run over 8 weeks, 6 appointments.
I will do the program myself first, and take pictures of it ;-)
Took off my acrylic sculpts and applied Shellac Grapefruit Sparkle.
Just to be clear: i will NOT mrket this program as a healthy-nail program, or anything else that could put off my acrylic and gel clients... :rolleyes: suggestions are welcome
picture.php

Sorry to go off topic but may I ask which app you have used for that pic collage? I have a few but none that wow me! Many thanks x

Today's nail clients

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365279628.682974.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365279628.682974.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 376
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365279644.215954.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365279644.215954.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 340
Sorry to go off topic but may I ask which app you have used for that pic collage? I have a few but none that wow me! Many thanks x

"Picture Collage Maker" for Mac
Also available for iPhone ;-)

Very easy to use and not expensive (18€ i paid)

Shellac is by far my most popular service, and I do get quite a few L&P clients but they normally want Shellac or Rockstar over L&P so I normally just sculpt Clear then Shellac over. I have sadly allowed myself to get out of practise with my sculpted French, so I am now going to pull out all my training notes and watch all the CND videos again. Feeling rather frustrated with myself to be honest, this set was a bit of a wake up call :rolleyes:

A wake up call? Are you kidding me?! They are beautiful and you should really think about going into teaching.

Mine tonight. L&P with Shellac Lobster Roll.

Sorry about the pic quality :(
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365282501.015674.jpg

Latest posts

Back