What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe this post has had over 1.5 million views!!!! Blimey!!

Man (a non-pro fellow SG) popped in to my salon for an appointment today and we had a fabulous time :). He's an avid reader of this thread so I promised him I'd pop his nails on here for him. These are CND Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel with CND VINYLUX in Daring Escape. Xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391106522.467080.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1391106902876.jpg
    1391106902876.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 541
These are beautiful. The two colours compliment each other lovely. X 😊

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you very much. :)

Man (a non-pro fellow SG) popped in to my salon for an appointment today and we had a fabulous time :). He's an avid reader of this thread so I promised him I'd pop his nails on here for him. These are CND Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel with CND VINYLUX in Daring Escape. XxView attachment 54242

I love that you've posted this. Such a lovely colour too!

I've fallen in love with Glittergasm and I had a little play with some of her glitters hehe :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391109545.383711.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391111232.849569.jpg
Some I did today, first time I've done long pointed extensions and I'm quite pleased =)

Finally got my own nails done....fun with CND shellac open road collection over hard gels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 536
Finally got my own nails done....fun with CND shellac open road collection over hard gels.

What a fab colour x

Mine today - my first attempt at foils

1391116768647.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

stilleto.jpg

enjoyed doing these but quite nervous as she was a nail tech as well

My attempt at the nails Jan Arnold wore a while ago. They're very blingy . Gel with CND shellac silver chrome, glitter and Blackpool.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 530
In love with my Shellac Valentines nails! Inspired by @xojahtna on YouTube & IG.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391161724.722208.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back